Lead Concepts - Steve Wier - Any Experiences

spotty

Ok - I got my answer on Leads 2 Success (I think). Despite the overall tone of the forum, not real interested in a fixed mailer program for multiple reasons.

The per thousand vendors that get recommended seem to be mostly 2. One of the 2 I personally know of someone that had a horrendous experience with him, and I talked to the lead vendor personally and did not feel all warm and fuzzy.

So....that made me want to expand horizons. So real quickly - anyone have experiences with Lead Concepts/Steve Wier?????

I use steve Weir every month. Not in FE but in Med supps.
I've never had an issue with him and he responds quickly but just a few months ago he went above and beyound.

I sent out my normal monthly mailer and 2 weeks later I sent out a "test" mailer to see the response. The next month I sent an email to send out my next mailer but I didn't specify that I wanted my regular mailer. He sent out the test mailer that was a failure the first time.

Once I got my first lead in i recognized the error and Steve immediately sent out my regular mailer free of charge.

Lead concepts is pretty quick on getting leads in and they have a nice new online lead manager

Ok - I got my answer on Leads 2 Success (I think). Despite the overall tone of the forum, not real interested in a fixed mailer program for multiple reasons.

The per thousand vendors that get recommended seem to be mostly 2. One of the 2 I personally know of someone that had a horrendous experience with him, and I talked to the lead vendor personally and did not feel all warm and fuzzy.

So....that made me want to expand horizons. So real quickly - anyone have experiences with Lead Concepts/Steve Wier?????

I'm starting to hear more and more good things about Lead Concepts. As for Leads2Success, that is owned by TAG (The Assurance Group). I tried using them for my agents 2 different times in the past and got multiple complaints....always the same theme..."I'm getting about 1/2 of the returns that I'm used to".

With so many complaints about the exact same thing, my conclusion is that they don't actually mail out all 1000 pieces that you pay for. I can't come up with any other logical reason for this.

I'm starting to hear more and more good things about Lead Concepts. As for Leads2Success, that is owned by TAG (The Assurance Group). I tried using them for my agents 2 different times in the past and got multiple complaints....always the same theme..."I'm getting about 1/2 of the returns that I'm used to".

With so many complaints about the exact same thing, my conclusion is that they don't actually mail out all 1000 pieces that you pay for. I can't come up with any other logical reason for this.

Or they retain half the leads and distribute them to their own agents. Not sure which is dirtier.

Or they retain half the leads and distribute them to their own agents. Not sure which is dirtier.

That was my thought too.

----------

I've never had any issues with Chris and Lead Connections. He's not the cheapest, but I have never doubted whether or not he mailed the full quantity.

My husband and I have used Lead Concepts for years. The guy we deal with is Peter. We have always had success with him. Very professional, no problem tweeking and customizing mailers for us, good rate of return. Highly recommend them.

My husband and I have used Lead Concepts for years. The guy we deal with is Peter. We have always had success with him. Very professional, no problem tweeking and customizing mailers for us, good rate of return. Highly recommend them.

Hey there... searching through old post. Do you still use LEAD CONNECTION? How has your experience been over the years???

Back