Lead Connections Fixed Cost Leads

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have heard great things about the folks at lead connections and currently have my first order pending with them now. My questions for those that have worked with them for a while is this - how long have they had their $28 per lead program?

I am crossing my fingers and hoping that it has been a long time and very unlikely to change.

I buy them on a per-thousand basis.

I absolutely love seeing people literally days, not weeks, after sending in the card.

Plus I don't have to see the really old people that I have the most trouble closing.

I just received my first returns. These people literally filled out the cards a few days ago. There have 37 returned so far I think. I spoke to six and sold three for over 1,700 in AP. My only experience with direct mail leads before these were Lincoln Heritage and I struggled to sell 20%. I don't know what the rest will turn out like but closing 3 of my first 6 is pretty awesome to me and the commissions I'll earn from those will pay for almost all of the 60 leads I ordered. I can't say enough good things about how Chris does things. He has stayed in touch with me consistently, helped me pick which areas of which counties to mail to, and even called to check in to see how working the leads was going.

I just received my first returns. These people literally filled out the cards a few days ago. There have 37 returned so far I think. I spoke to six and sold three for over 1,700 in AP. My only experience with direct mail leads before these were Lincoln Heritage and I struggled to sell 20%. I don't know what the rest will turn out like but closing 3 of my first 6 is pretty awesome to me and the commissions I'll earn from those will pay for almost all of the 60 leads I ordered. I can't say enough good things about how Chris does things. He has stayed in touch with me consistently, helped me pick which areas of which counties to mail to, and even called to check in to see how working the leads was going.

Curious as to which lead card you used, and how many mail pieces you had mailed?

I used E-64 (only one he uses for guarantee return) and had a deal where Chris mailed whatever he thought was necessary to get me 20 leads guaranteed for $28 each. Anything that comes in above 20 he charges half price.

I just did my first order with Chris, did a 1000 drop, already got back 22 leads, still have more trickling in every day.

Back