Which Lead Has the Most Quality.?

I know each person has different choices when it comes to purchasing leads. But, I'm curious to know out of all leads out there which one has the most quality, a telemarketer lead, DM, online or TV lead. My personal opinion is a Tv lead. Please tell me yours and the reason why? Especially if you had any experience working them.

I know each person has different choices when it comes to purchasing leads. But, I'm curious to know out of all leads out there which one has the most quality, a telemarketer lead, DM, online or TV lead. My personal opinion is a Tv lead. Please tell me yours and the reason why? Especially if you had any experience working them.

In my opinion, it's dm. Just because the ROI is fairly reliable. I feel in love with TM when I first used them but they got worse over time. Dint know about internet or tv.

The one's that I generate myself are the best.

That's true, usually how do you generate new prospects?

----------

In my opinion, it's dm. Just because the ROI is fairly reliable. I feel in love with TM when I first used them but they got worse over time. Dint know about internet or tv.

DM really? I personally don't do mailers anymore. Once you work a TV lead, you will know exactly why, Lol #big difference

What TV lead source do you use, meaning who are you contracted with?? All I know is LH, Senior life, MetLife, Globe I think does TV as well.

What TV lead source do you use, meaning who are you contracted with?? All I know is LH, Senior life, MetLife, Globe I think does TV as well.

I'm not contracted with any of the above companies. I use another source. Have you ever worked tv leads? Most of the forums I see many agents use a lot of DM and online.

Let me guess, you have great TV leads and competitive contracts to boot!
Earn your credibility first!!

My preference is DM but I have worked some of just about every kind. The worst leads I ever worked were TV leads.

Don't want anymore of those. I would work TM leads again. Always have preferred DM. I will not work TV leads for FE.

There are some things you have to figure out for yourself through a little sweat equity. Just remember it takes quite a few reps to find a real trend.

For example: the problem with hearing that there are roughly 20-30 guaranteed sales in every 100 leads is the reality that they may all come after you've called through the first 70. Sure would be a bummer if you got frustrated and gave up on number 68 or 69, wouldn't it?

There are some things you have to figure out for yourself through a little sweat equity. Just remember it takes quite a few reps to find a real trend.

For example: the problem with hearing that there are roughly 20-30 guaranteed sales in every 100 leads is the reality that they may all come after you've called through the first 70. Sure would be a bummer if you got frustrated and gave up on number 68 or 69, wouldn't it?

I'll take a dozen of those guaranteed ones.

If you want to keep working the same areas, DM is the best. If you move all over like myself, TM leads. Just walked in the door from a 1400 mile round trip to South Carolina to write some apps.

Back