The Lead Jerk Interviews Peter Walker

This world is getting stranger and stranger. Long time friends have become warring tribes. Long time enemies have become allies.

I predict that within the next three sundowns the gods from heaven will give us a sign from above that they are not happy. When that happens FexContracting.com is going to toss a virgin girl into a volcano as an offering for the gods. I hope we can all come together to bring peace to this world and please the gods.

Last edited:
This world is getting stranger and stranger. Long time friends have become warring tribes. Long time enemies have become allies.

I predict that within the next three sundowns the gods from heaven will give us a sign from above that they are not happy. When that happens FexContracting.com is going to toss a virgin girl into a volcano as an offering for the gods. I hope we can all come together to bring peace to this world and please the gods.

Are you sure this is a wise "old school" practice for a "new age"? Seems like it could alienate part of your customer base and have a negative effect on referrals.

How do you sell Medicare for 4 or 5 months and become the National Trainer?What is a national trainer title for a company(Efes) who just entered the Medicare field ? I love titles . Like all the regional directors that have popped up for efes . I think most Fe agents understand their clients have medicare advantage but choose not to sell it. The service work can be horrendous .

Last edited:
Back