The Lead Jerk Interviews Peter Walker

Brent DePeppe joined EFES at the start of the year. His initial roll was purely to push the telesales avenue, but he's since become the Executive VP for the company. Brent and I work hand in hand on a daily basis, me in the field running around the country and he at the home office in Dallas. Great guy with great experience, knowledge building large Medicare organizations. He's added quite a few other team members since then, like everything else EFES is putting a lot of work into the organization.

Thanks JD, if I didn't think I would be good at this I wouldn't be biting off a project like this. I certainly wouldn't consider doing it without the right team support and I'm adding on some MA superstars at this moment. As I said, we have already started seeing some amazing results that will directly benefit the agents involved.

Are you saying this DePeppe guy built a book of medicare business on personal production?

He's only been licensed in Ky for a little over a year and only with Americo at that.

If he's a Medicare supplement producer where was he doing this producing?

scott-walker.jpg

LOL.. Google maps anyone..?

----------

Many reasons to do things other than money. But, the thing that puzzles me is why this obsession you have with other people's business? :skeptical:

What's it your business to get into my business?

----------

This discussion opens up a lot of questions and gives a strong indicator of what direction some IMO's are going toward. Insightful..

What are you butt hurt about.. relax - enjoy. If it's not enjoyable to you then move along. Simple. Mind your business.

LOL.. Google maps anyone..?

----------

What's it your business to get into my business?

----------

This discussion opens up a lot of questions and gives a strong indicator of what direction some IMO's are going toward. Insightful..

What are you butt hurt about.. relax - enjoy. If it's not enjoyable to you then move along. Simple. Mind your business.
I am certainly not butt hurt but find it curious how someone who is obsessed about how much someone else makes.. :1laugh:

There's no such thing as bad press :) Three years later and Matt Lowery's thread is still getting bumped to the top of the line. Whether or not his leads work for you, he's still in business and that says something.

Back