Lead Options for Part Time FE

Am I wrong thinking FEX Cont is the IMO who shy's away from part timers?

I have spoken to 3 or 4 IMO's that I learned about here on the forum and only one wasn't really keen on the idea and suggested I go the MP route since it would be with people who could mainly be seen in the evenings and on the weekends.

Am I wrong thinking FEX Cont is the IMO who shy's away from part timers?

We have part timers. We don't recommend getting on weekly ongoing leads until you know what you can handle. Some part timers can handle 15 or even 20 leads per week. Others would be buried in them.

It's always best to start out on just individual direct mail lead orders and see how you do first.

We have part timers. We don't recommend getting on weekly ongoing leads until you know what you can handle. Some part timers can handle 15 or even 20 leads per week. Others would be buried in them.

It's always best to start out on just individual direct mail lead orders and see how you do first.

Who do you recommend for individual direct mail lead orders

Future inventory.

It is amazing... the lack of work ethic and ambition . I have tried to hire people for a year and no one wants to work. They don't want to work 5 days a week for 40hrs. People act like they are doing you a favor by talking to you about career opportunities.

Yep. The building trades unions are always looking for apprentices here in Philly. They even come to the high schools (my son attended their career fair). He wants to be a carpenter like Jesus!:laugh: But it seems the young guys (not all) are too impatient to learn and make small money until they can graduate from the apprentice stage. They fail to understand that by getting in young, they got it made!:err:

I do hear that every couple months, "Yeah I used to be an insurance agent."

Depending on the way the conversation is going, if it is apparent they aren't going to buy anything, I normally just look at them and say, "Why did you flunk out?.. Just couldn't hack it?" ... That normally ends the conversation and I am on my way.

Depending on the way the conversation is going, if it is apparent they aren't going to buy anything, I normally just look at them and say, "Why did you flunk out?.. Just couldn't hack it?" ... That normally ends the conversation and I am on my way.

I should remember that for next time.

But I always try to take the high road. Not that I care about the person or their feelings, I simply don't want any negativity in my mind and getting dirty just messes me up.

I should remember that for next time.

But I always try to take the high road. Not that I care about the person or their feelings, I simply don't want any negativity in my mind and getting dirty just messes me up.

not getting dirty.. just asking for the facts ....;)

Back