Leadkingz.com?

Mmertis

Newbie here trying out different lead sources... Has anyone ever work with or heard of Leadkingz.com? Your feedback is much appreciated!

Newbie here trying out different lead sources... Has anyone ever work with or heard of Leadkingz.com? Your feedback is much appreciated!

They promise the stars and the moon. A guy there told me if you are not selling half of these leads you are doing something wrong. Selling half of TM lead? Wow, run as far as way as you can. Elite agents maybe close and keep on books 1-10 of high quality Tm leads .. tm leads are historically very very weak leads that are used as a filler. If you wanna find a $7-10 tm lead and buy mass quantities of them and then skim the cream thats really the only way to do it. Imho. Some will come on here and validate how good tm leads are but they are working a thing called an illegal voicemail Lead/press 1 that can actually wipe you clean and potentially put you in jail. If you wanna work that lead. It is a very good lead but very dangerous...Good luck. Lead kingz even if they did have decent tm leads are way over priced at $25 each anyway

Last edited:
They promise the stars and the moon. A guy there told me if you are not selling half of these leads you are doing something wrong. Selling half of TM lead? Wow, run as far as way as you can. Elite agents maybe close and keep on books 1-10 of high quality Tm leads .. tm leads are historically very very weak leads that are used as a filler. If you wanna find a $7-10 tm lead and buy mass quantities of them and then skim the cream thats really the only way to do it. Imho. Some will come on here and validate how good tm leads are but they are working a thing called an illegal voicemail Lead/press 1 that can actually wipe you clean and potentially put you in jail. If you wanna work that lead. It is a very good lead but very dangerous...Good luck. Lead kingz even if they did have decent tm leads are way over priced at $25 each anyway

This is pretty accurate. The worst part about what I do is trying to overcome the inflated expectations from other lead vendors such as the one mentioned.

When an agent calls me direct, I tell them if they really work the leads (which not everyone does) they can expect to close 10 - 15%.

Plenty of variables and you have to have a large enough sample size (about 100 - 200 leads).

$25 TM leads??? I would EXPECT 50% close or higher. But....it doesn't happen. I'd like to hear these leads. If they ask "favorite color"....smoker non smoker...how much coverage they want....they don't know what they're doing. They are simply copying every other schmo trying to off crappy TM leads.

They don't know the business.

Interesting....They want $35 per lead for 15 leads and only a few dollars discount when you order in batches of 25 and more...Is it worth paying $525 for 15 telemarketer leads? I was told from them that the average AP is $7k for every order of leads (15-25 leads)...

If lead kings or any lead vendor could GUARANTEE a ROI or your money back I would buy them in a heart beat. Sadly they can't & it's not worth my time.

If anyone is looking for a very strong lead let me know. I guarantee (in writing) 10X ROI minimum within 7 days or they're free.

If lead kings or any lead vendor could GUARANTEE a ROI or your money back I would buy them in a heart beat. Sadly they can't & it's not worth my time.

If anyone is looking for a very strong lead let me know. I guarantee (in writing) 10X ROI minimum within 7 days or they're free.

Yep, same with Direct Mail lead vendors. Are your 10x ROI leads internet leads......hmmmm, we want to know.

10212726-248624367_2-s4-v1.png

Back