Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback

I will say this, I did a custom mailer one time many years ago through them, very nice people to deal with.

When I went to one of the lead's house she said a gentleman was there one day before me with that same card, she said she didn't trust him and was thankful the Lord sent me that day...I ended up firing her for lapsing 3x in one year, but man she was terribly nice person...

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away..

----------

As for Leads2Success, that is owned by TAG (The Assurance Group). I tried using them for my agents 2 different times in the past and got multiple complaints....always the same theme..."I'm getting about 1/2 of the returns that I'm used to".

With so many complaints about the exact same thing, my conclusion is that they don't actually mail out all 1000 pieces that you pay for. I can't come up with any other logical reason for this.

I'v wondered how an agent can fully trust someone mailing out all the cards.. How can you really keep track?

I spoke to them a time or two about some lead programs they have. Got a really shady feeling from speaking to the sales rep. I ignored a couple of his calls and then he starts to call me on a blocked line!! Thats all the verification I needed to know they were shady. I told him to stop and I was no longer interested.

A few months later I start getting 2 and 3 emails a day from them bothering me about their "aged lead program", when I never even inquired about aged leads in the first place. I marked them as spam and unsubscribed... but they did not take me off the list... so I had to block the email address.

Id never trust them with my money after that experience. VERY shady.

And its obvious the OP works for them. Pathetic.

Not sure what your talking about, but I have never meet them even thought they are near. Heard about them here on the forum 2 years ago and started using them. And I don't know any of them. Never assume..

Not sure what your talking about, but I have never meet them even thought they are near. Heard about them here on the forum 2 years ago and started using them. And I don't know any of them. Never assume..

I know, I know. Assuming will make an ass out of you. It's just that you are a unicorn when it comes to having a good experience with Leads2Success. I've seen others brag about them only to find out they were affiliated with TAG somehow.

i use lead to success. no problems. i use the per lead program instead of the per 1000. the per lead program will not filter age, so that is only complaint of getting lots of under 65 crowd.

I was appointed with United Heritage for FEX a couple of years ago and financed two "Walmart" mailer gift card lead drops through LTS. Big mistake! I was new to FEX, green with an 80% contract. I received 11 leads on one 1,000 mailer and 13 on the other. I wasn't aware at the time of fixed price mail drops.

Recently I met an agent who told me about how great another agent was doing with TAG in south NJ as a career agent. She said TAGs owner's twin daughters own LTS in NC and it's like a big printing factory. I was put in touch with the NJ agent and was told they are doing really well there and in Philly. I live in a suburban county and they don't have really anyone there yet. The leads are "free" if you move all your contracts over and accept a 50% contract. No, thanks.

I spend some time on the phone with the owner today. Seems like a good operation. Thinking about using them for per thousand mailings. Anyone have experience good or bad with them. I searched forum - can't seem to find much.
I used them 4 years until they sold me B leads and some came without names filled out by customer. I also experienced some replacements by the same person while using their leads. No way to prove they sold my leads to another agent but as soon as I stopped using them my drop offs were minimal. Havent used them since. When I wanted a replacement for the B lead that had no name I caught crap from them like I bit it so cheap how dare I want a replacement. Money is money and if product sux then dont buy it. Lesson learned.

Never saw it done that way, interesting. Still does nothing positive for the steak. But it makes a lot of noise and throws some steam into the air to attract attention.

Same with pretty tools regardless who they are from. They are simply there to distract you from the fact there is no real value.
I've heard of real estate agents baking cookies in the oven at the house they're having an open house. :yes:

Back