Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback     
Old 08-07-2017, 06:42 PM   #1

State: spotty is an Insurance Agent from
Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback
I spend some time on the phone with the owner today. Seems like a good operation. Thinking about using them for per thousand mailings. Anyone have experience good or bad with them. I searched forum - can't seem to find much.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback
Old 08-07-2017, 06:46 PM   #2
Guru

State: jdeasy is an Insurance Agent from Kentucky
jdeasy is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback Re: Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback
Originally Posted by spotty View Post
I spend some time on the phone with the owner today. Seems like a good operation. Thinking about using them for per thousand mailings. Anyone have experience good or bad with them. I searched forum - can't seem to find much.
The owner told you it was a good operation??? Shocker!!
Old 08-07-2017, 07:16 PM   #3
Guru

State: PA Bill is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
PA Bill is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
I would at least "keep his card". Depending on your area the big, established mail houses may not mail FE for a little guy. What the hell, I'd give him a shot.
Old 08-07-2017, 07:21 PM   #4
Guru
Justin Bilyj on Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback

State: Justin Bilyj is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
Justin Bilyj is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Last time I heard they run an internal agency, and I didn't see a stated policy of NOT cherry picking their own leads.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:28 PM   #5
Guru
Newby on Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback

State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
My experience with them was many years ago but very, very bad. Their name has come up probably a dozen times when discussing lead vendors with agents. All but one had a very similar experience as me.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:04 PM   #6

State: spotty is an Insurance Agent from
Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback Re: Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback spotty is the thread starter for: Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback

Honestly surprised to hear that. They have by far the most professional site once you set up an account. You get the count instantly. Lots of filters to play with (this is for the per thousand leads). Lots of lead sample cards to choose from.

Most importantly their customer service seems top notch. Pick up the phone immediately. A girl spent about 2 hours on the phone with me today, step by step going through the interface, and how to filter out what I want.

Why I am so surprised - I have spoken with other lead vendors, and seems like a one man operation, and they call you back if they feel like calling you back.

With that said - anyone have experience with Lead Concepts/Steve Wier?. He seemed hungry for my business, returned my email promptly, and called promptly.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:43 AM   #7
Guru
Agentguy5 on Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback

State: Agentguy5 is an Insurance Agent from Florida
Agentguy5 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Tried them a few times. All three drops with them had far lower returns than any other vendor I have ever tried.

I suggest using The Lead Connections!

All it takes is a good, honest, one man operation these days, and you're selling some insurance!

One thing you'll find out in our industry is that when it comes to companies, bigger absolutely does NOT mean better!

Click here for our Final Expense Sales system

Douglas Massi
888-501-1375
Old 08-08-2017, 07:18 AM   #8
Guru
Newby on Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback

State: Newby is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
Newby is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by Agentguy5 View Post
Tried them a few times. All three drops with them had far lower returns than any other vendor I have ever tried.

I suggest using The Lead Connections!

All it takes is a good, honest, one man operation these days, and you're selling some insurance!

One thing you'll find out in our industry is that when it comes to companies, bigger absolutely does NOT mean better!
^^^^ yep^^ 100% agree.

----------

Honestly surprised to hear that. They have by far the most professional site once you set up an account. You get the count instantly. Lots of filters to play with (this is for the per thousand leads). Lots of lead sample cards to choose from.

Most importantly their customer service seems top notch. Pick up the phone immediately. A girl spent about 2 hours on the phone with me today, step by step going through the interface, and how to filter out what I want.

Why I am so surprised - I have spoken with other lead vendors, and seems like a one man operation, and they call you back if they feel like calling you back.

With that said - anyone have experience with Lead Concepts/Steve Wier?. He seemed hungry for my business, returned my email promptly, and called promptly.
I got the exact same impression of them. Their website with the ordering system was the best I had seen even back 10-years ago. I did several 1,500 piece drops and got about half the returns that I always got. Figured it was just bad timing.

So then I did a 3,000 piece drop that was all to females. Got ZERO. None. This was 10 years ago when lead responses were much higher than today. Other than Leads2Success I had never got low returns on a standard FE card mailer before.

But what really sealed the deal for me was me conversation with the owner. He spent 45 minutes trying to convince me that it was my fault. Because WOMEN never respond to mailers. Only men do. He was an expert and I was a pion and he knew this to be fact.

Every agent I've ever talked to about them has said they got their lowest response rates ever from them. It's very consistent. But in all honest I have talked to one agent several years ago that was happy with them. I remember being very surprised because he was the only one.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:00 AM   #9
Guru

State: b61mack is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
b61mack is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Spotty, how long have you been working for leads2sussex.
Old 08-08-2017, 08:34 AM   #10
Super Genius

State: BibH is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
They also have a per lead that says "life ins" for $30 a piece that mails ages 50-80 but you don't get a credit unless under age 40 or over age 85.They have a walmart gift card piece that says an agent might call you and the word "life ins" 3 times with United Heritage for $25 a lead. But again i hear theres a ton of responses in the ages of 40 and over age 80 which are worthless.
Reply to Leads 2 Success - Any Feedback 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum