Lee @ CustomizedQuote

lgreen

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have been using Lee's internet leads since the middle of November with what I consider to be good results. I know many agents complain that they are hard to reach but if you will fight to get in front of them I have found them to be some of the easier sales. To date I have purchased 46 Internet leads with a total of 12 policies sold for a total of $8,599.56 in annual premium. That's about $186.95 in annual premium per lead. I will take that any day. Good thing is I still have about 5 or 6 of the leads that I am still working. Anyway thanks a lot to LEE :):):)

I have been using Lee's internet leads since the middle of November with what I consider to be good results. I know many agents complain that they are hard to reach but if you will fight to get in front of them I have found them to be some of the easier sales. To date I have purchased 46 Internet leads with a total of 12 policies sold for a total of $8,599.56 in annual premium. That's about $186.95 in annual premium per lead. I will take that any day. Good thing is I still have about 5 or 6 of the leads that I am still working. Anyway thanks a lot to LEE :):):)

I have had good results as well and i have not worked them as hard. I also am not an FE agent so i am really not thet good at leads. I am used to warmer leads. Good referrals as well.

While I'd say that is good..it is only a little better than 5 times your ROI...not really anything to write home about. Pretty much any DM lead piece should yield the same results, most TM leads should yield a higher ROI if you are a F2F'er.

I would say the are the best leads I've ever run. There are some duds in there. But the good ones are very good. I've even sold some by phone that were too far to drive to. And I'm terrible at selling over the phone.

I don't know where ya'll are located, but here in Florida I am very happy to get a 5 to 1 ROI. I have done 10 to 1 when I get lucky and get a large AP case in the mix. When I order TM leads 10 are no good-don't remember getting a call, not interested, etc. Out of the 10 that are left I usually sell 2 or 3 apps. Spend $300 make $1500. Most vendors will tell you their agents sell 20% of the leads, but I really don't care how many of the leads I sell just the ROI.

The guy that was complaining about the ALB TM leads needs to try them more than once. When I purchase from a new vendor I always make 4 to 5 orders before I judge how good or bad they are. You cannot do that with 1 order. After 5 orders if my total ROI is not 5 to 1 then I will probably not order any more.

Back