Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

I just checked out his website ... looks like he is still selling leads for $35 each.

It didn’t look like he was still in business but I found a page that said “update July 2019.”

We were still using Lee’s Leads until just recently. They are still the best leads. Just can’t generate many of them in most areas.

He has a lot of customers on standing orders every week and have been for years.

If his leads were the best why did you guys stop using them? What would you say made his leads the best? What were the negatives about his leads? Thanks!

If his leads were the best why did you guys stop using them? What would you say made his leads the best? What were the negatives about his leads? Thanks!
The answer to why they stopped using them is right there in his post:
We were still using Lee’s Leads until just recently. They are still the best leads. Just can’t generate many of them in most areas.

He has a lot of customers on standing orders every week and have been for years.
I’ve never used them, but as I recall, the reason others liked them was because they were highly prequalified.

We have never stopped using them. We just add additional sources that can fill orders quickly. Facebook leads are just a very small filler lead source for most of our agents. Their main purpose is just to have a quick source of leads on short notice. Lee’s leads are higher quality than anyone else’s that I have had feedback on but they don’t come in fast.

Back