Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

Yep best leads in the game and Lee's a great guy to boot. Now if I could only have a George Jetson car to run from one county to the next. If I could get 20-30 a week Id toss my direct mail .

Lee is straight up good people. He is honest and possesses a wealth of integrity. We have been utilizing his leads and writing a lot of business with them. In fact, we just requested more leads. I could not be happier for your success, Lee. It is truly well deserved.

I second that Lee is a straight up guy.

The leads are life insurance leads. Not something free leads. People with not only cell phones but Internet and in many cases smart phones. In my case the majority had checking accounts.

The few bad leads I had were credited by Lee quickly. Very quick replys to all emails.

What's the website for lees Internet leads and how much do they cost? Thanks in advance.

Burial Insurance / Final Expense Exclusive Internet Leads

On a side note, how amazing is this country really. A guy has an idea about a business. He risks his own money to test his idea. He proves his concept over time. Now he is going to quit his full time job and work for himself! Most likely, his income ceiling is much higher now that he is working for himself. He brings tremendous value to the marketplace and he in turns earns a profit. No government program can ever do this.

God bless the USA. People intent on fundamentally changing this nation just don't get how special it is. There is a reason the USA has had overwhelming success as a country. I liken it to basketball. The USA is the Michael Jordan of countries. Why the hell would we want to take lessons any other player?

Yeah I couldn't agree more and frankly, last week sucked. It was so stressful and I didn't do so hot out of the gate but damn it was still awesome. This week things are getting back on track and I can finally exhale.

It doesn't feel like work at all and I can finally use all of my skills to the fullest. I get to do my work the right way without people who don't have a clue getting their fingers in it.

Thanks again man.

Latest posts

Back