Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

Burial Insurance / Final Expense Exclusive Internet Leads

On a side note, how amazing is this country really. A guy has an idea about a business. He risks his own money to test his idea. He proves his concept over time. Now he is going to quit his full time job and work for himself! Most likely, his income ceiling is much higher now that he is working for himself. He brings tremendous value to the marketplace and he in turns earns a profit. No government program can ever do this.

God bless the USA. People intent on fundamentally changing this nation just don't get how special it is. There is a reason the USA has had overwhelming success as a country. I liken it to basketball. The USA is the Michael Jordan of countries. Why the hell would we want to take lessons any other player?

couldn't be said better. Unfortunately this is more and more getting to be forgotten knowledge in this country.

Probably wont notice it much on this forum but turn on the news. The thinking has changed dramatically and it is sad

Burial Insurance / Final Expense Exclusive Internet Leads On a side note, how amazing is this country really. A guy has an idea about a business. He risks his own money to test his idea. He proves his concept over time. Now he is going to quit his full time job and work for himself! Most likely, his income ceiling is much higher now that he is working for himself. He brings tremendous value to the marketplace and he in turns earns a profit. No government program can ever do this. God bless the USA. People intent on fundamentally changing this nation just don't get how special it is. There is a reason the USA has had overwhelming success as a country. I liken it to basketball. The USA is the Michael Jordan of countries. Why the hell would we want to take lessons any other player?

Amen brother. My 13 year old son watches 2 hours of Jordan film on YouTube every week.

This thread is about basketball right? :-)

Well after reading 5 pages, I am going to try Lee's leads. If all the numbers are accurate then I am game. I am kicking the old netquote to the curb. Leads have sucked for about a year now.

I just redid my Customized Quote website to have only information about my leads now. So going forward this will cover everything for all lead types. I also added availability maps for each product so you can see which states are fully sold out. Unfortunately I can't go down to the county level but many states are filling up so going forward it will be helpful to see if an entire state is sold out.

Lee's Exclusive Internet Leads for Final Expense, Long Term Care, Medicare Supplements & More

One month after quitting my full time job to go out on my own I am still alive and kicking! Thank you to everyone for all of your continued support.

Ok, so here is a little progress report for anyone following this thread:
I have reached out to all of the CQ leads I ordered:

1. 3 people were not home, and have not returned either phone calls or emails
2. 1 very rude lady hung up on me
3. 1 lady says she has to check with her husband before scheduling appt
4. 1 guy is out of town and I will be checking back with him later in June
5. 4 people seemed interested and I will be trying to schedule for next week

I am finding it harder than expected to get ahold of these people and am surprised at the attitude that some of them have. It's like they feel annoyed that I contacted them yet they were the ones who submitted the online inquiry requesting more information on FE, so what do they expect??

From my experiences with final expense and leads in general, some people are genuinely interested because somebody they know passed away or they had some type of conversation with someone, or it was on their mind. Those guys will more than likely buy. There are some people who simply wondered how much it would cost and those people may not buy or may take some time to create a relationship with. Also I'm sure they didn't think they would get a phone call ir somebody coming to their door regarding life insurance. They probably did it and forgot about it or did it and wanted a quick quote online not imagining they needed to give some information. That's my logic.

Back