Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

Also I'm sure they didn't think they would get a phone call ir somebody coming to their door regarding life insurance. They probably did it and forgot about it or did it and wanted a quick quote online not imagining they needed to give some information. That's my logic.

Actually that is one of the things I like about Lee's Leads, it specifically tells you that an Agent will be following up with them to fulfill their quote request.

Burial Insurance Direct is Here to Help
The process to put a plan in place to cover your burial and funeral expenses is very simple. After completing our Direct Quote form, your local planning expert will begin putting together your quote and generally within 24 hours will call to ask a few quick questions about the benefits and coverage options you are looking for. They can then finalize a plan tailored to your needs & budget, ensuring all of your funeral costs are covered - it's that easy!

Burial Insurance Direct: Burial Insurance Plans Online, Free Quotes, Cost Data & Information

From my experiences with final expense and leads in general, some people are genuinely interested because somebody they know passed away or they had some type of conversation with someone, or it was on their mind. Those guys will more than likely buy. There are some people who simply wondered how much it would cost and those people may not buy or may take some time to create a relationship with. Also I'm sure they didn't think they would get a phone call ir somebody coming to their door regarding life insurance. They probably did it and forgot about it or did it and wanted a quick quote online not imagining they needed to give some information. That's my logic.

I worked them for about 6 months. They did well for me and I suck at leads. I found that texting helped get a few more replys.

From my experiences with final expense and leads in general, some people are genuinely interested because somebody they know passed away or they had some type of conversation with someone, or it was on their mind. Those guys will more than likely buy. There are some people who simply wondered how much it would cost and those people may not buy or may take some time to create a relationship with. Also I'm sure they didn't think they would get a phone call ir somebody coming to their door regarding life insurance. They probably did it and forgot about it or did it and wanted a quick quote online not imagining they needed to give some information. That's my logic.

I have never worked Lee's leads so I can only go by what people that have worked them say about them. To a person they have said they are best leads they have ever worked.

So he's doing something right with it. They also say they are generally higher income than our normal prospect and certainly more computer literate.

And you have to be willing to work a large area. Newby was telling me about a lead he was working in a town he had never heard. I did know the town because I had gone to horse shows there and I knew it was a 5 hour drive from us. That was one of Lee's leads. But Scott was able to do the deal by phone and computer.

For the person set up to do business that way his leads seem to be a viable option.

I have never worked Lee's leads so I can only go by what people that have worked them say about them. To a person they have said they are best leads they have ever worked.

So he's doing something right with it. They also say they are generally higher income than our normal prospect and certainly more computer literate.

And you have to be willing to work a large area. Newby was telling me about a lead he was working in a town he had never heard. I did know the town because I had gone to horse shows there and I knew it was a 5 hour drive from us. That was one of Lee's leads. But Scott was able to do the deal by phone and computer.

For the person set up to do business that way his leads seem to be a viable option.

You can buy by County. Even my County (+- 1 mil) is very do able.

You can buy by County. Even my County (+- 1 mil) is very do able.

I understand that. But from what Newby told me he had to submit almost the whole state to get 10-15 leads.

The county I live in is 45,000 people. And it's one of the most populous of the 10 Ky counties I work.

I think you're just going off info from when I started this a year ago. At this point Indiana as a whole would be around 80-100 leads a week. I have customers in the sticks of Maine, West Virginia and plenty of other not so populated areas. Pretty much any area can be reached at this point.

I think you're just going off info from when I started this a year ago. At this point Indiana as a whole would be around 80-100 leads a week. I have customers in the sticks of Maine, West Virginia and plenty of other not so populated areas. Pretty much any area can be reached at this point.

I talking about Ky, not Indiana. The most populous county I work in Indiana is 200,000 people. I'm sure there would be more available there. But I rarely work Indiana anymore. In fact, I don't get leads in Indiana at all now.

I only work referrals and service clients in Indiana at this time.

I was just using it for an example as that is where he gets leads now. Kentucky would probably be a 70-80 lead per week state. Mostly I was just saying the volume is much bigger than what it used to be as I've gotten better at this and been able to reach more people.

I was just using it for an example as that is where he gets leads now. Kentucky would probably be a 70-80 lead per week state. Mostly I was just saying the volume is much bigger than what it used to be as I've gotten better at this and been able to reach more people.

This is true. In some counties we can get between 25 and 50 leads IN ONE DAY so we turn that sucker on and off after about 10 hours and we have an excellent amount of leads to work with :)

I have never worked Lee's leads so I can only go by what people that have worked them say about them. To a person they have said they are best leads they have ever worked. So he's doing something right with it. They also say they are generally higher income than our normal prospect and certainly more computer literate. And you have to be willing to work a large area. Newby was telling me about a lead he was working in a town he had never heard. I did know the town because I had gone to horse shows there and I knew it was a 5 hour drive from us. That was one of Lee's leads. But Scott was able to do the deal by phone and computer. For the person set up to do business that way his leads seem to be a viable option.

That exact lead you are thinking of is the app I'm processing right now. She called me back this week and wanted to double her coverage. FowlMouth, KY right?

I only take leads in a few counties now that are drivable to me. Lee gets me about 10 to 15 every 7 to 10 days. And I don't have them going up to many counties anymore.

But I still tend to work these like phone leads rather than direct mail leads. These are sort of fillers for me and I don't work him to death there's more sales to be made and I'm sure.

But I sell enough of them just completely over the phone and then just either drive over or mail the app and finish it.

For the most part they're really good leads. Some of them are complete flakes. But what lead source doesn't have those.

Back