Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

Those leads were never going to be anything but filler. And they were good for that. Probably still are?

They were never going to work for the fulltime FE agents as their sole source of leads.

Those leads were never going to be anything but filler. And they were good for that. Probably still are?

They were never going to work for the fulltime FE agents as their sole source of leads.

I know that my comments about leads are likely to be considered invalid, but I think that is an excellent summary of the two years of posts which I've read in this thread.

The underlying dispute about the "filler" seems to relate to its quality. The posts I've read about leads in general over the last months seem to indicate that the viability of a given lead is quite variable due to a complex mixture of timing, the particular agent, the particular customer, personal and weather events of the specific day when a call is made, the way in which the call is made, scripts used and so on.

I would suspect that the overall quality of these particular leads has not changed too much in two years-the thread posts suggest to me they may have been overrated two years ago and are being underrated now.

I believe what Matt means, is that those of us that used them in the beginning, stopped purchasing them because the quality of the leads went south... In Lee's defense, this was also my experience with TM and Avatar leads.

Thank God for Direct Mail!:yes:

What are your thoughts about the USPS new "Informed Delivery" where they scan your snail mail and email it to you? How do you think it will impact direct mail leads long term? My guess is it will be awhile before the FE demographic jumps on board, but no doubt it will probably change the return percentage.

(Im not sure if this has already been discussed in the FE Forum, as I dont check it as often as I used to)

What are your thoughts about the USPS new "Informed Delivery" where they scan your snail mail and email it to you? How do you think it will impact direct mail leads long term? My guess is it will be awhile before the FE demographic jumps on board, but no doubt it will probably change the return percentage.

(Im not sure if this has already been discussed in the FE Forum, as I dont check it as often as I used to)

I imagine our demographic will be the last to catch on to that technology. When that happens in 30 years, we will have all migrated to internet leads by then.

I get that Avatar leads are done, and that's fine.
Do you have thoughts or experience with the "Press 1" leads, where the prospect takes an action to leave their contact info?

Rob Riggs

Last edited:
I get that Avatar leads are done, and that's fine.
Do you have thoughts or experience with the "Press 1" leads, where the prospect takes an action to leave their contact info?

Rob Riggs

Those were "done" quite a few years ago. Unless a live caller initiates the call. I haven't seen too many vendors offering those lately.

Thanks.

I've seen agents buying them as recently as last year, but I'm not sure how they're working out. If the prospect makes the effort to provide their info, I would think it has a greater chance of closing.

Thads still selling avatar leads. I got an email a few weeks ago at $4-$5 a lead.

Back