Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum

Reply to Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?     
Old 06-02-2015, 06:57 PM   #1
Guru

State: Nikita is an Insurance Agent from Iowa
Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First? Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?
I have a bunch of very fresh internet leads from Customized Quotes. I'd like to ask those who have worked this type of lead if the best strategy is to door knock first or call first and set appointments and only door knock the ones I can't reach by phone. Thanks everyone!
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?
Old 06-02-2015, 06:59 PM   #2

State: RickShaw is an Insurance Agent from
Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First? Re: Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?
Being internet leads, you should call. The addresses given could be bogus, and you may end up in a bad part of town in a sticky situation.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:46 PM   #3
cjd

State: cjd is an Insurance Agent from Utah
Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First? Re: Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?
I bought a small amount and door knocked everyone. All the addresses were correct. I went after 6:00 pm because they were all mainly in their 50`s and worked during the day.
Old 06-02-2015, 07:56 PM   #4
Guru
argar5 on Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

State: argar5 is an Insurance Agent from
Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?
Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
I have a bunch of very fresh internet leads from Customized Quotes. I'd like to ask those who have worked this type of lead if the best strategy is to door knock first or call first and set appointments and only door knock the ones I can't reach by phone. Thanks everyone!
I have been doorknocking since the 1980s being a debit Agent for 26 years I learn from old timers how to door knock it's fun and I enjoy it. To be very honest with you I had One blank week in the last 12 years door knocking it's fun and good luck
Old 06-02-2015, 08:26 PM   #5
Guru

State: Nikita is an Insurance Agent from Iowa
Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First? Re: Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First? Nikita is the thread starter for: Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

Originally Posted by cjd View Post
I bought a small amount and door knocked everyone. All the addresses were correct. I went after 6:00 pm because they were all mainly in their 50`s and worked during the day.
Just curious, how many did you end up closing and do you plan to buy more CQ leads?
Old 06-02-2015, 08:45 PM   #6
cjd

State: cjd is an Insurance Agent from Utah
Originally Posted by Nikita View Post
Just curious, how many did you end up closing and do you plan to buy more CQ leads?
I only bought 5 leads and sold 2 with one family. I have a bunch of TM leads that I just got that I need to work from Thad. I plan on using internet, TM and DM leads.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:53 PM   #7
Guru
senior-advisor-indiana on Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

State: senior-advisor-indiana is an Insurance Agent from Indiana
senior-advisor-indiana is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?
Originally Posted by cjd View Post

I only bought 5 leads and sold 2 with one family. I have a bunch of TM leads that I just got that I need to work from Thad. I plan on using internet, TM and DM leads.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:41 PM   #8
Guru

State: John Galt is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
Originally Posted by senior-advisor-indiana View Post
Oh c'mon, what did you post?????
Old 06-02-2015, 11:06 PM   #9
Guru
WinoBlues on Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

State: WinoBlues is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
WinoBlues is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by John Galt View Post
Oh c'mon, what did you post?????
He said

Last edited by WinoBlues; 06-03-2015 at 12:53 AM.
Old 06-03-2015, 12:55 AM   #10
Super Genius
Lee_CQ on Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First?

State: Lee_CQ is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Originally Posted by RickShaw View Post
Being internet leads, you should call. The addresses given could be bogus, and you may end up in a bad part of town in a sticky situation.

Nah, not with mine. Unless they stick in a PO box, the addresses are correct the large majority of the time (going by returns, 95% or more).

And how about Iowa getting it done the last 2 days, I was really surprised to see that kind of volume but with some adjustments I've made nearly everyone's volume has picked up since Sunday night. Good luck with them!

----------

The thing I will say is that I do not think there is a right or wrong answer as I have customers who work them in every possible way and each has their own level of success.

I think the most important thing to remember as that the customer is the biggest variable and each person may respond better to each different method of contact - phone call, email, door knocking and don't forget texting - many people have started doing this. It's sometimes a good way to let them know who you are if they don't answer a call.

I'd say start with what you're most comfortable with and then work down the list of different methods of contact from there.

Internet Leads Done Right. Final Expense, LTC & Medicare Supplements.
CustomizedQuote.com | 1-800-717-3915
Reply to Lee's Customized Quote Leads - Door Knock or Call First? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Final Expense Forum