Is It a Legitimate Lead?

TM leads are only workable if you can contact the victim within 72 hours of getting the lead..
I have leads where I have not contacted them yet, and will probably never talk to them.

For example, victim said he works during the day, to call on a Monday at 730pm.....well if you called the number, it would say the mailbox is full.....it has been like that since mid June.:swoon::swoon:

I am not going to door knock at night in n urban area.

Direct mail is more effective in my opinion......

TM leads are only workable if you can contact the victim within 72 hours of getting the lead..
I have leads where I have not contacted them yet, and will probably never talk to them.

For example, victim said he works during the day, to call on a Monday at 730pm.....well if you called the number, it would say the mailbox is full.....it has been like that since mid June.:swoon::swoon:

I would try knocking his door earlier in the evening. He may get home earlier than that, but just said a later time "just in case". Sometime when you're in the area, drop in on him just before you head for home. If he's not there leave a card with a note on the back about how you've tried to reach him by phone, etc. Sometimes they'll call you back from that.

"Victim"???? Would hope that I would not ever do anything to cause my prospects and clients to be in that category simply because I am calling on them. :err:

SL doesn't generate leads like the OP described. They generate TV, DM, and Yellow Page. They have a new DM piece that says in bold print the premium must be drafted from a bank account. That's pretty strong, never seen any other FE co.'s put that on the card.

Who is the lead company SL?

Back