Is It a Legitimate Lead?

stankup1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have contracted a firm to get Telemarketing

leads in which the lead indicated call the prospect 3 to 5 days later. Though its a lead, but my question is that because the prospect indicated
To call them at such a later time,does it count
for full payment to the telemarketing. company?
Please only serious responses on this question,
Thanks!

Of course it's a lead. What you are really asking is does it qualify for a refund from wherever you bought it.

That question can only be answered by whomever sold it to you and their crediting policy which you should have a copy of.

leads in which the lead indicated call the prospect 3 to 5 days later. Though its a lead, but my question is that because the prospect indicated
Please only serious responses on this question,
Thanks!

There is not a crediting policy for this kind of lead as in my opinion it's unprecedented that they will
Try to call it a lead with such a gap in time.i think
The prospect is trying to get them off the phone as I have not sold them any way.i am trying to get opinions whether other would pay for this kind of lead. Thanks!

There is not a crediting policy for this kind of lead as in my opinion it's unprecedented that they will
The prospect is trying to get them off the phone as I have not sold them any way.i am trying to get opinions whether other would pay for this kind of lead. Thanks!

That is the downside of TM leads, and I love TM leads. Sometimes these people just answer the phone and talk to the marketers cause they're lonely. I would say 20% of your leads will be like that. Suck it up and move on.

But I will say, the prospects that said in the recording to call back week from next Friday usually turned out well if you can jog their memory and call them back when they requested.

I don't use teleleads and don't like teleleads but 3 to 4 days would be much faster in getting back to them than from DM leads.

It's up to whomever is selling the leads to define what their leads are and what is a good lead. It is up to the buyer to decide if they can live with the seller's definition.

Thanks to the response of my question. You

All have valid points and I guess just suck it up
Like you said and jog their memory as well.

Thanks to the response of my question. You

All have valid points and I guess just suck it up
Like you said and jog their memory as well.

If you're afraid to call a lead 3-5 days later, you might want to reconsider spending money on leads. The time period is irrelevant. If you call them up and they aren't interested, then that's what the lead should be judged on.

I am not afraid of calling a lead anytime! Paying

For fresh leads is what I am talking about on my dime .

How much do you pay for a "lead"?

Why doesn't the telemarketing company call in 3-5 days, and turn it into a lead at that time?

Latest posts

Back