Level Benefit for a Client with AFib?

AIABROKER

Expert
MI
I have a 68yr old male with AFib, diagnosed 18 months ago. Not sure of the name of the medication he takes. He just started taking the medication 4 months ago.

I see he may qualify for standard with Trans but wanted to see if there are any other options out there for him with a level benefit. Thanks!

I have a 68yr old male with AFib, diagnosed 18 months ago. Not sure of the name of the medication he takes. He just started taking the medication 4 months ago.

I see he may qualify for standard with Trans but wanted to see if there are any other options out there for him with a level benefit. Thanks!
Family Benefit/Trinity
RNA
AmAm
Aetna if no diabetes
Really most any company

KSKJ standard would be far cheaper than trans standard.

I thought KSKJ was difficult on underwriting. I had called them with an underwriting issue last year and the woman told me they would probably do a paramed. Yes, this was their final expense product. Not sure she knew what she was talking about.

No I wasn't advocating trans for this situation. Many carriers will take that risk preferred but Transamerica will not.

I thought KSKJ was difficult on underwriting. I had called them with an underwriting issue last year and the woman told me they would probably do a paramed. Yes, this was their final expense product. Not sure she knew what she was talking about.

There is never a paramed on the FE. And no, they are not difficult at all on underwriting.

They assumed you were talking about their whole life (non-FE) product.

Their FE underwriting is closest to TransAmerica. The app is very clear on what will fall prefered, standard and graded.

Definitely a company that you want in your bag if they are in your state. No advancing of commissions for new agents BUT great company to work with gor experienced agents who can cash flow as earned.

They assumed you were talking about their whole life (non-FE) product.

Their FE underwriting is closest to TransAmerica. The app is very clear on what will fall prefered, standard and graded.

Definitely a company that you want in your bag if they are in your state. No advancing of commissions for new agents BUT great company to work with gor experienced agents who can cash flow as earned.

Do they still charge back for lapses in first year?

Back