LH Lady (funny Story!)

Macharmon1

Lincoln heritage rep tried to advise a client of mine that I was replacing her policy with term insurance when the application simply states SIMPLIFIED ISSUED WHOLE LIFE :laugh: I was able to get double the coverage for the same price she was paying now with same day coverage as the clients young and in good health. I just thought it was funny that she tried to say it was term :laugh: those guys are completely brainwashed!

Lincoln heritage rep tried to advise a client of mine that I was replacing her policy with term insurance when the application simply states SIMPLIFIED ISSUED WHOLE LIFE :laugh: I was able to get double the coverage for the same price she was paying now with same day coverage as the clients young and in good health. I just thought it was funny that she tried to say it was term :laugh: those guys are completely brainwashed!

Actually, sounds like the typical desperate move I see with all the local LH agents here!

Has anyone ever just trailed another LH agent, taken down notes on addresses they went to, and they stopped by the next day???

Good idea . . .

Knock the houses around where they stop. Then go to their stops next day or two. Put a magnetic GPS tracker on their car so you can find them later . . .

Back