LH Now Requiring Notary to Cancel??

Jakel

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Anyone else dealing with this? I have replaced LH before with lower cost policies but received a call from my customer saying LH is requiring him to have it signed in front of a notary(cancellation form).
Anyone else now dealing with this?
This is the first time I have heard of this. I hope it is not a new thing from LH to trap their customers even more.

Anyone else dealing with this? I have replaced LH before with lower cost policies but received a call from my customer saying LH is requiring him to have it signed in front of a notary(cancellation form).
This is the first time I have heard of this. I hope it is not a new thing from LH to trap their customers even more.

Maybe someone with more knowledge than me can chime in, but I don't know that such a request would be legal.

never heard of anything like that.. im curious myself!

Something I learned just yesterday off of our training call is that you can have the client call in and request to be taken off of bank draft. By doing this, you don't have to worry about them canceling!

:idea:

Something I learned just yesterday off of our training call is that you can have the client call in and request to be taken off of bank draft. By doing this, you don't have to worry about them canceling!

:idea:

that's a very good point, and prob much easier way as well.

I normally just call and take it off bank draft. That way if you did make a mistake and they were better off with the old company, you can go help them get it put back on draft. Just make sure you let the customer know that they will get a bill in the mail. Tell them to not pay it if they don't want that policy.

Back