Liberty Bankers Cracking Down, LOL

John Galt

Guru
100+ Post Club
Jawga
Liberty Bankers/Capitol Life - Point Of Sale Interview Mandatory - Please read and
send to your down line agents!
Effective January 1st 2014, Liberty Bankers Life/The Capitol Life Insurance
Companies will require a Point of Sale Telephone Interview (POSTI) for ALL life
insurance application submissions.

We are pleased to announce that Direct Insurance Marketing Administrators (DIMA)
will be providing this service for our company. Their professional interviewers are
trained to be fast, accurate AND friendly with both the agent and the client. DIMA
has a working philosophy that understands the importance of POSTI for every sale you
make! LBL has field tested this service with select agencies and we are excited
about our partnership with DIMA.

The attached information has complete guidelines in order to make this transisition
easy for you! No applications will be underwritten without a POSTI.

LBL appreciates your business and we believe this new service will make underwriting
a more timely and efficient process for every agent!

Sounds like fun. Are the new PHIs going to be able to figure out which post 25 yr old diabetics to approve and which ones to reject? This leaves me with one company left that doesn't do a PHI

Sounds like fun. Are the new PHIs going to be able to figure out which post 25 yr old diabetics to approve and which ones to reject? This leaves me with one company left that doesn't do a PHI

United Heritage got rid of the PHI earlier this year. They won't go back to it.

'Tis the season.

I think this time last year Texas Life got out of the business (GREAT customer service, ho-hum product offering).

Didn't Foresters make its underwriting and pricing changes at the end of the year last year, too?

It's interesting to see where final expense carriers are going as an overall trend.

'Tis the season.

I think this time last year Texas Life got out of the business (GREAT customer service, ho-hum product offering).

Didn't Foresters make its underwriting and pricing changes at the end of the year last year, too?

It's interesting to see where final expense carriers are going as an overall trend.

So far the only product change notification I have received was from Columbian..

The big news from Settlers has been they are going to do away with the covered wagon logo and we will no longer be agents but "partners".. Yipeee! I am thrilled that is what they see as important enough to take priority in what they are going to expend time and money doing. :skeptical:

So far the only product change notification I have received was from Columbian.. The big news from Settlers has been they are going to do away with the covered wagon logo and we will no longer be agents but "partners".. Yipeee! I am thrilled that is what they see as important enough to take priority in what they are going to expend time and money doing. :skeptical:

Rumor has it that the covered wagon logo will be replaced with a model T Ford.

Back