Liberty Bankers Phone Screen

Those niches are not exclusive to them. I have yet to run across a circumstance where they were the best option. I just don't see where an independent FE agent who has open access to the free market of carrier choices would need them in any circumstance.

Lets see, copd is niche for Trans, LBL and Americo. Trans and Americo can be a complete pain in the arse to write. Soooo if you choose not to write any of those 3 for that specific niche, who would you use..and for the love of God dont say RNA:D

And the carrier would need to be available to the majority of the 50 states, waiting.....I love to learn.

Lets see, copd is niche for Trans, LBL and Americo. Trans and Americo can be a complete pain in the arse to write. Soooo if you choose not to write any of those 3 for that specific niche, who would you use..and for the love of God dont say RNA:D And the carrier would need to be available to the majority of the 50 states, waiting.....I love to learn.

The carrier in question was Liberty Bankers... I would use Trans over LB. The problems agents have with Trans is due to their own error in my experience... This would be only niche cases... COPD with no O2.

I use someone different for my business because they are available in my state...

Let's not forget TA recent change in pay vs LBL holding a reserve account for charge back vs ease of issue, etc

Hoosier just wondering what your dislike of Trans Is ? If your scrub your app I can't see were the problem is? 2 day approval on almost every case . Very rarely a pos. They take as many cases level as anyone I've seen. I know 75% of the board dislike's Trans but outside not filling the app out correctly which is agent error I fail to see the dislike.I can see the dislike of Moo as they do a pos on almost all apps and they take 3 weeks to issue Fe.

An 11 page, 6-8 signature app or 20-25min POS phone application that pays on issue. But yes silly sunday debate.

The carrier in question was Liberty Bankers... I would use Trans over LB. The problems agents have with Trans is due to their own error in my experience... This would be only niche cases... COPD with no O2.

I use someone different for my business because they are available in my state...

Lemme guess, kskj? Im not even sure if they are in Ga but probably not so that was really my point. Yes even in the free market you can have less options to carriers. But LBL has always been super efficient im my experience, issues fast and has never sent an amendment or screwed up on billing, this goes back to 2013 well before their phone app. Obviously if other carriers that hit that niche were in my state id take a look, until then Ill drink one more gin and tonic and sleep with the LBL fat chick, at least Ill be warm in the winter :) lol

I can fill an an app out in 5 mins now. The 6-8 sigs are elementary. When getting an app pack just unbundle the app and gymclip the pages needed. If need be when assembling your apps highlight the areas that need signed. As far as a Pos after the factthat's still super rare . If you correctly explain any questionable drugs on the supp app it's incredibly rare. About once a month i spend a few hrs restocking all my apps keeping 50 or so with every company . I also restock all my brochures stapling my business card to each one . Organization is a huge key to success .

Back