Life Management Group?

bentonfirstserv

Hey guys,

I haven't spent much time on this forum, and have only been doing final expense full time for less than a year. I am an independent agent that uses a couple of different vendors for my direct mail and has a decent contract with my FE insurance carriers. I have been encouraged with my progress so far, but I am always looking for a better way of doing things. Through a friend/mentor, I have been told about a fairly new marketing organization called Life Management Group. The owners apparently used to be with Senior Select. They are offering to finance lead drops and sell the leads to agents at a fixed low cost. The commission levels they offer through their carriers are as good or better than what I am currently receiving. It sounds great, but does anyone know anything about Life Management Group?

What are the names? Never heard of that group but if they just started it then I may know some of them.

You must have pretty low contracts now if a lead IMO can offer you better.

Doesn't sound like a great deal without knowing the numbers but I suppose the perfect IMO is out there?

Hey guys,

I haven't spent much time on this forum, and have only been doing final expense full time for less than a year. I am an independent agent that uses a couple of different vendors for my direct mail and has a decent contract with my FE insurance carriers. I have been encouraged with my progress so far, but I am always looking for a better way of doing things. Through a friend/mentor, I have been told about a fairly new marketing organization called Life Management Group. The owners apparently used to be with Senior Select. They are offering to finance lead drops and sell the leads to agents at a fixed low cost. The commission levels they offer through their carriers are as good or better than what I am currently receiving. It sounds great, but does anyone know anything about Life Management Group?

I'm trying to find out more about them myself. All I know is that the outfit was started by 2 guys whose first names are Keith and Trip that used to be with Senior Select. I have 100% contracts with my current carriers, but my friend has indicated that I could be nudged to 110% with this agency.Their portfolio of carriers seems limited at this point- foresters, american memorial and Baltimore life. Hopefully, they will be adding more carriers as time goes on. Do either of those first names ring a bell? Anyone out there know anything about Life Management Group? Im proceeding cautiously, i don't want to fall into a den of thieves!

I'm trying to find out more about them myself. All I know is that the outfit was started by 2 guys whose first names are Keith and Trip that used to be with Senior Select. I have 100% contracts with my current carriers, but my friend has indicated that I could be nudged to 110% with this agency.Their portfolio of carriers seems limited at this point- foresters, american memorial and Baltimore life. Hopefully, they will be adding more carriers as time goes on. Do either of those first names ring a bell? Anyone out there know anything about Life Management Group? Im proceeding cautiously, i don't want to fall into a den of thieves!

Mark, why do you only have 100% contracts now? With the exception of just a couple of carriers, you should have 110% and 115% as it is.

I looked at their website. Doesn't seem very convincing to me. That's not much of a selection of companies to chose from if those you mentioned is all they have.

What about renewals? Do you assign commissions to them?

110% contracts and leads is pretty good if that's what they offer.. It doesn't seem to be a new IMO.

I've only seen the commission schedule of Baltimore Life so far. Renewals are 4.5% years 2-10. In answer to Todd's question, I've been content with 100% so far, but I'm not indifferent to making more if I can. I don't think my friend/upline is making huge overrides off me. As far as I know, I'would be paid direct from the carrier with this new agency.
n
This is off topic, but what thrills me the most, is what I am accomplishing with my innocuous door approach. I'm telling people about a book (i dont sell the book)that explains how an inexpensive generic drug is having an 80% cure rate for people suffering from behavioral and chemical addictions(drugs and alcohol). This drug has changed my brothers life- it has no harmful side effects, and it's not habit forming!

Half the people I talk to personally know someone battling with addiction, and the other half don't seem to mind listening to my one minute elevator speech about the book, before I transition to providing information about final expense. It seems to diffuse their reticence about letting me in.

I've only seen the commission schedule of Baltimore Life so far. Renewals are 4.5% years 2-10. In answer to Todd's question, I've been content with 100% so far, but I'm not indifferent to making more if I can. I don't think my friend/upline is making huge overrides off me. As far as I know, I'would be paid direct from the carrier with this new agency.
n
This is off topic, but what thrills me the most, is what I am accomplishing with my innocuous door approach. I'm telling people about a book (i dont sell the book)that explains how an inexpensive generic drug is having an 80% cure rate for people suffering from behavioral and chemical addictions(drugs and alcohol). This drug has changed my brothers life- it has no harmful side effects, and it's not habit forming!

Half the people I talk to personally know someone battling with addiction, and the other half don't seem to mind listening to my one minute elevator speech about the book, before I transition to providing information about final expense. It seems to diffuse their reticence about letting me in.

At least he did his homework, and made up a "believable" story before trying to hock his wares...

I don't fault u for being cynical. I suppose I sounded like a recruiter, but I know next to nothing about this agency. And I want to "look before I leap."

As far as the book I'm promoting, if you know anyone struggling with addiction, I suggest they check out the book The Cure for Alcoholism to find out more about the drug Naltrexone.

Back