Lincoln Heritage Current Reps

paige23

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi there ,
I am looking for any agents that are currently with Lincoln Heritage and if you were with them previously the pros and cons.
Thanks,
Paige

Just, stand by:) If you do a search on this forum you will find an overwhelming amount of comments/info/opinions on Lincoln Heritage. Good luck

Yep I have been looking on here and in touch with at least 10 other imo's. I am doing my due diligence! Thank you everyone.

If they didn't change the rules I would be cancelling my afternoon appointments and chilling the whiskey in anticipation of some funny stuff.

Hi there ,
I am looking for any agents that are currently with Lincoln Heritage and if you were with them previously the pros and cons.
Thanks,
Paige

You are not going to get any current LH agents to talk negative about LH or their current policies. They run a risk of losing their appointment.

IMO, there are pros and cons to all IMO's and Companies, including Lincoln Heritage.

1. Know what your lead costs will be no matter where you go whether it is with ABC IMO or Lincoln Heritage.

2. Know what the termination policy is with the IMO/Companies/Lincoln Heritage including vesting (major deal). Compare the differences because there are "differences." Such factors will include:

- Persistency
- Submitted Business

3. Look at commission rate. I'd rather be at 90% commission paying $30/lead then at 110% commission paying $75 a lead if my DM pull is .6% return.

I would like to see more LH agents chime in on what they think the cons to LH are but you will never ever see that. They only post what they consider the positive talking points.

I talked to JDEasy early on and he told me how it was and I can actually say that he was spot on whether he was talking about Lincoln Heritage, EFES, or some company that I thought I was going to pick up. I know that some on the forum spew dislike for JD but he tells you how it is (from his perspective) and he knows what he is talking about...JDEasy is a stand up guy.

As is WinoBlues. Very informative guy for a "wino." ha ha.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
If they didn't change the rules I would be cancelling my afternoon appointments and chilling the whiskey in anticipation of some funny stuff.

What kind of whiskey? I've got a bottle of Woodford Reserve chilling at the moment and an American Honey for after that.

Last edited:
You are not going to get any current LH agents to talk negative about LH or their current policies. They run a risk of losing their appointment.

IMO, there are pros and cons to all IMO's and Companies, including Lincoln Heritage.

1. Know what your lead costs will be no matter where you go whether it is with ABC IMO or Lincoln Heritage.

2. Know what the termination policy is with the IMO/Companies/Lincoln Heritage including vesting (major deal). Compare the differences because there are "differences." Such factors will include:

- Persistency
- Submitted Business

3. Look at commission rate. I'd rather be at 90% commission paying $30/lead then at 110% commission paying $75 a lead if my DM pull is .6% return.

I would like to see more LH agents chime in on what they think the cons to LH are but you will never ever see that. They only post what they consider the positive talking points.

I talked to JDEasy early on and he told me how it was and I can actually say that he was spot on whether he was talking about Lincoln Heritage, EFES, or some company that I thought I was going to pick up. I know that some on the forum spew dislike for JD but he tells you how it is (from his perspective) and he knows what he is talking about...JDEasy is a stand up guy.

As is WinoBlues. Very informative guy for a "wino." ha ha.

That is only because I was not sober when we spoke.:goofy:

I would like to hear from more real LH also. As long as they are cloaked I can not see them getting found out.

On that note I could not work for an agency that thought they could control me like that. LH is not the only one that monitors this forum BTW.

That is only because I was not sober when we spoke.:goofy:

I would like to hear from more real LH also. As long as they are cloaked I can not see them getting found out.

On that note I could not work for an agency that thought they could control me like that. LH is not the only one that monitors this forum BTW.

I agree with you 100% about the control issue. That is why I try to read everything JD has to post because I believe he tells it how it is and there are no smoke and mirrors.

BTW, I read where you recently picked up Midland. Did you pick them up for any specific reason?

Back