Lincoln Heritage and Parkinson's...

JoshC

Guru
100+ Post Club
I am replacing a contestable LH policy that was issued level. Anyone know if Parkinson's is a knockout for level on their app? If so I'm going to try and have it rescinded.

I am replacing a contestable LH policy that was issued level. Anyone know if Parkinson's is a knockout for level on their app? If so I'm going to try and have it rescinded.
Another clean sheet LH policy in the Country Dept of Insurance needs to shut down LH

Does it list Parkinson's on their very short app? I love this question on some apps I've seen "In the last 5 yrs outside the questionscabove have you recieved treatment,been diagnosed or had surgery for any other conditions not listed? A great way to contest anything they want.

As a former Lincoln heritage agent I can tell managers teach agents to lie, clean sheet, and tell customers we are their financial advisor. All grounds for loss of license at a minimum. I left them years ago when I finally realized I was getting the shaft. I have personally come across countless lh policies that were clean sheeted since then. They get away with it and have for many many years. It's like the law does not apply to them.

He obviously put no to the question and LH does no Mib or Rx check so clean sheeting easy . LH 's rates are high enough to take into account claims from clean sheeting.

Yes it is. With LH it's modified.

No,Parkinsons disease is level coverage with LH.
But you can call LH and verify before you use that for replacing.
Maybe you can replace on price in the usual manner or if other conditions exist.:yes:

----------

Yes it is. With LH it's modified.

Looked at a Trans America app and Parkinsons disease would be level at standard rates. So maaybe, maaybe there is no clean sheeting

Maybe you can replace on price in the usual manner or if other conditions exist.:yes:

----------

Looked at a Trans America app and Parkinsons disease would be level at standard rates. So maaybe, maaybe there is no clean sheeting

That's what I'm replacing with. Trans will take it standard and it is saving her a few bucks a month plus she wants to add coverage.

Really? So you're saying that LH issues policies for Parkinson's patients at level coverage? I suppose level pricing for LH is equivalent to graded or modified rates with most other carriers so it could make sense? If the PI died in the 2 yrs they would never pay...so in that respect it would almost be like LH offers ROP but call it level.

Back