Lincoln Heritage

the guy I spoke with definately was pushing leads above all else. as a matter of fact, he told me if I do not spend about $350 a week on his leads, I ain't workin'.

I contracted with Lincoln Heritage @ 2 yrs ago in the Los Angeles area. No requirements to buy certain amount of leads. I guess that is up to the GA who recruits you. Anyway, prices are high and commissions are low. They have TV ads and direct mail. Never got started with them.

I contracted with Lincoln Heritage @ 2 yrs ago in the Los Angeles area. No requirements to buy certain amount of leads. I guess that is up to the GA who recruits you. Anyway, prices are high and commissions are low. They have TV ads and direct mail. Never got started with them.

I keep seeing that people say that LH premiums are high. Just today, I wrote a LH whole life $10,000 policy on a 40 year old male non smoker with a $20/mo premium. I also wrote a $10,000 whole life on a 50 year old female smoker for $29.40/mo.

I looked at Cinn Equitable for the 40 year old male and their premium was $19.26/mo. For the 50 year old female, the premium was $29.71/mo.

The Cinn. Equitable does not have the extras of the LH and the prices are nearly identical. My commission for the Cinn. is higher, but, I wrote the LH for the value to the clients.

I'm sure that there is some company or companies that would have beaten these rates. I can't imagine any comapny would blow them out of the water. If so, I want to know about them.

Has anybody ever Google Mapped the Funeral Consumer Guardian Society?

Please tell me this isn't it!

Funeral Consumer Guardian SCTY

2823 Old Hill Road,
Floyds Knobs, IN 47119
(812) 981-7905

Back