List of Telephone Only FE Companies?

Thanks everyone i appreciate the advice.
Unfortunately RNA is also not available in MA.
I tried to get equitable and it looks like they were once in MA and still shows it but nope no go.
Batting 0 here.
Called Foresters and they do phone only and e-app but its not available in MA. It is pretty much everywhere else though. MA is horrible.

I was reading on previous posts that Baltimore Life and Americo Eagle are 2 good options for phone only sales. Can anyone else confirm? How is underwriting, etc.?

MA population is tiny, probably a little more than half that of LA county. Why not get non Res in other states that have the companies you want?

Regardless of population, if you live in a state that has a PITA DOI then it is good to get some non-res appointments, especially for telephone sales. You can open up your territory and portfolio of carriers immensely by doing so.

I read it as the OP was asking about using the phone to do apps when he meets face to face. POS - I always read that as piece of s**t, so maybe I'm wrong.

I am in California. I don't think DOI's can get to be much more of a PITA than here.

Mass has over 6 Million. How is that tiny?

Were you thinking Maine?

Tiny may have been an over-statement. LA county is 10,000,000

----------

I read it as the OP was asking about using the phone to do apps when he meets face to face. POS - I always read that as piece of s**t, so maybe I'm wrong.

I am in California. I don't think DOI's can get to be much more of a PITA than here.

That...................

Thanks everyone i appreciate the advice.
Unfortunately RNA is also not available in MA.
I tried to get equitable and it looks like they were once in MA and still shows it but nope no go.
Batting 0 here.
Called Foresters and they do phone only and e-app but its not available in MA. It is pretty much everywhere else though. MA is horrible.

I was reading on previous posts that Baltimore Life and Americo Eagle are 2 good options for phone only sales. Can anyone else confirm? How is underwriting, etc.?

My CC uses both Americo and Baltimore in your state

Senior Life is overpriced on their standard policy but if they're in really good health their super preferred pricing is VERY competitive and its strictly a voice application done by the agent, recorded, and sent in to the home office. No MIB or script check. Issues and pays within 3 days

Senior Life is overpriced on their standard policy but if they're in really good health their super preferred pricing is VERY competitive and its strictly a voice application done by the agent, recorded, and sent in to the home office. No MIB or script check. Issues and pays within 3 days

Yes, but tell the rest of the story of what it pays. How much does the company pay for their Super Duper Preferred as compared to the standard policy? How much of a cut is that again?

Yes, but tell the rest of the story of what it pays. How much does the company pay for their Super Duper Preferred as compared to the standard policy? How much of a cut is that again?

The commission drop is RIDICULOUS Todd. I want to say a 35% drop and they don't pay renewals on that product. The preferred pays 7% more and does pay renewals but is priced 5-10% higher than most competitors.

Back