List of Telephone Only FE Companies?

Scotty1980

Super Genius
Looking to get rid of paper and start mostly using telephone pos interviews only. I do not carry and i-pad or laptop. Just looking to keep things simple and avoid costly errors on physical applications. Who does everyone recommend? TIA.

I may get an ipad down the line but not now.
Liberty Bankers is the only one?
Just checked they do not do business here in my home state of MA.
Any others?

Totally Phone Based? LBL is my only option in my bag. For the $500-700 you spend on an ipad it's well worth the stress free Eagle Premier when you can use it.

Right but then you also need to pay for internet too? Some of these seniors do not have internet and the ones that do could no tell me their password.

Buy an iPad that is LTE and attached to your phone plan. Or buy a wireless only iPad and use your iPhone's hotspot when you need to. By using the second option they cannot get you for another device on your cell phone plan. I am still relatively new to the business and justified the expense by using a Best Buy card that I will pay off with as earned money/backend and never affect my bottom line.

Looking to get rid of paper and start mostly using telephone pos interviews only. I do not carry and i-pad or laptop. Just looking to keep things simple and avoid costly errors on physical applications. Who does everyone recommend? TIA.

RNA has a paperless phone application. All done by voice sig except in non NAIC states. In those states the replacement form still has to be faxed.

Thanks everyone i appreciate the advice.
Unfortunately RNA is also not available in MA.
I tried to get equitable and it looks like they were once in MA and still shows it but nope no go.
Batting 0 here.
Called Foresters and they do phone only and e-app but its not available in MA. It is pretty much everywhere else though. MA is horrible.

I was reading on previous posts that Baltimore Life and Americo Eagle are 2 good options for phone only sales. Can anyone else confirm? How is underwriting, etc.?

I would guess MA has some issues with voice signature or something else that makes the telephone sales tough for the carriers to get approved.

Back