Living Promise

rugerred

Guru
100+ Post Club
I know MoO is not a favorite company of many agents but are any of you using the living promise with them? Like the process or hate it?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I know MoO is not a favorite company of many agents but are any of you using the living promise with them? Like the process or hate it? Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Great E-App. Fast and easy. Underwriting is super fast (most apps issued within 24hrs). No POS interview. Keep in mind that if applicant has or used to have MoO med supp, they will use claim history info for the underwriting purpose. Death benefit has no limit due to age ($2000 - $40,000 ages 45-85). Some states offer GDB some only level. I use them as my top 3 FE

I use them and like them. I have only used the iGo app once but loved it. Only reason I don't use it Moore is most FE clients don't have acpu

That's one of the best things about them. Mutual of Omaha has name recognition.
When clients ask me who I work for

I am independent but I represent the top companies for each line of business... like Mutual of Omaha, have you heard of them? Aetna and gobs of others. I sometimes give a brief description of a couple companies to build trust and poke for info.

Like hearing them say they have a MoO supp is,a good thing. I can go with how great they are or take another route and explain how we loved them before they started raising the rates so much. That opens up two things... replace the supp or go into how great it is that life insurance will never go up.

I always like two routes to every discussion and I play it by their reaction which way to go.

Back