Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

No not at all. But we have an offers section for a reason, and if start blabbering on about how great LSSC is I'm gonna hear about it.

Just to play it safe I suppose I'll say this: Read thru this thread and know my opinion hasn't changed at all.

Wouldn't it have just been easier to post what you were going to write in the pm? Last I remember you were All about them, trying to recruit everyone on the forum and then I think you had a problem and now I dunno. I just want to find out what was in the pm or I am going to have an anxiety attack....:swoon:

Wouldn't it have just been easier to post what you were going to write in the pm? Last I remember you were All about them, trying to recruit everyone on the forum and then I think you had a problem and now I dunno. I just want to find out what was in the pm or I am going to have an anxiety attack....:swoon:

Never had a problem with them, maybe confusing me someone else or perhaps a different company?

Truth is the PM was a glowing review of LSSC. If I posted it here it would be ridiculed and some might not appreciate it not being in the offers section.

By in large my recruiting days are all but over for LSSC. I don't mean that in a negative way at all. It's just that I'm one person, and when I discovered LSSC I tapped every well I could to recruit: Forums, Facebook, Craigslist, etc. In the end I created a huge downline I'm proud of, but certainly can't think of a way to increase the number by anything significant now.

Another thing is that at the time LSSC was new to everyone, and the company didn't have too much in the way of training or materials. I spent a lot of time and energy creating my own for new reps. Everything I made I shared freely. As a result every new rep had a million questions and I would spend ALL day on the phone answering them. I felt like everyday I was talking people down from the ledge they were so skeptical hahaha.

Things are different now. LSSC has fantastic training materials in the back office now. A new rep just needs to take a look and they know everything there is to know, so my phone rings very little these days with questions.

It's important to remember LSSC isn't a get rich scheme. No one ever marketed it that way and the owner said that from day 1. PAPs are not a 1 size fits all solution to people's RX cost problems. It's just a nice thing to be aware of so when you do come across that client or friend or family member struggling with RX costs you are informed. Maybe you can help them.

It's also never been a secret that people can enroll in PAPs for free on their own. LSSC is a service company, period. Enrolling on your own is a royal pain in the butt so it's up to you personally if there is value in Lone Star's service. It's no different than hiring someone to file your taxes or change your oil.

Company has always maintained a thumbs up from me. Until I have a single complaint from 1 of my many reps or clients I can't imagine that ever changing.

Last edited:
Never had a problem with them, maybe confusing me someone else or perhaps a different company?

Truth is the PM was a glowing review of LSSC. If I posted it here it would be ridiculed and some might not appreciate it not being in the offers section.

By in large my recruiting days are all but over for LSSC. I don't mean that in a negative way at all. It's just that I'm one person, and when I discovered LSSC I tapped every well I could to recruit: Forums, Facebook, Craigslist, etc. In the end I created a huge downline I'm proud of, but certainly can't think of a way to increase the number by anything significant now.

Another thing is that at the time LSSC was new to everyone, and the company didn't have too much in the way of training or materials. I spent a lot of time and energy creating my own for new reps. Everything I made I shared freely. As a result every new rep had a million questions and I would spend ALL day on the phone answering them. I felt like everyday I was talking people down from the ledge they were so skeptical hahaha.

Things are different now. LSSC has fantastic training materials in the back office now. A new rep just needs to take a look and they know everything there is to know, so my phone rings very little these days with questions.

It's important to remember LSSC isn't a get rich scheme. No one ever marketed it that way and the owner said that from day 1. PAPs are not a 1 size fits all solution to people's RX cost problems. It's just a nice thing to be aware of so when you do come across that client or friend or family member struggling with RX costs you are informed. Maybe you can help them.

It's also never been a secret that people can enroll in PAPs for free on their own. LSSC is a service company, period. Enrolling on your own is a royal pain in the butt so it's up to you personally if there is value in Lone Star's service. It's no different than hiring someone to file your taxes or change your oil.

Company has always maintained a thumbs up from me. Until I have a single complaint from 1 of my many reps or clients I can't imagine that ever changing.

This was clearly an offer and should have been kept private...:1mad:

Nosey...................:laugh:

Given the timing of MIM bumping this year old thread I feel the need to share a new program LSSC literally just rolled out today. If you are familiar with PAPs than you know it's difficult to get approved for, even going thru LSSC can be be time consuming, and those income restrictions can really limit who can be helped.

Well the new program rolling out is called Prescription Assistance Program Plus and there are no income guidelines or other restrictions. This just opened the door for helping out a LOT more people.

Pretty exciting actually. Income and other restrictions made it challenging to help a lot of people I've come across.

What if they have MC and a PDP but the drug is removed from the formulary. If they meet income criteria will they qualify?

Back