Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

There are lots of other prescription assistance programs out there but I wanted to make sure on this one. Anyone care to chime in ? :
I would appreciate you or anyone else listing the different prescription assistance programs. I am wanting to have a prescription assistance program I can offer to my clients but need to find out which one will work best for me and my clients. Any info is greatly appreciated.

I would appreciate you or anyone else listing the different prescription assistance programs. I am wanting to have a prescription assistance program I can offer to my clients but need to find out which one will work best for me and my clients. Any info is greatly appreciated.

When I first started selling this one I talked it up alot. Had some nibbles but not any biters. I still have it but when someone asks about I just direct them to my website and tell them it's all done online. Not really worth my while otherwise.

It is perfectly legit. I'm signed up with them and a couple of our other agents are also signed up with them. We recommend their prescription assistance program to just about all of our clients. They also have a nice dental and vision discount plan through Aetna that is better than what we were offering so we switched to using theirs.

Last edited:
It is perfectly legit. I'm signed up with them and a couple of our other agents are also signed up with them. We recommend their prescription assistance program to just about all of our clients. They also have a nice dental and vision discount plan through Aetna that is better than what we were offering so we switched to using theirs.

I recommend you join. In fact you can sign up under me. Contact me for the link.

Really? Are you sure I can sign up under you? That's mighty nice of you.

:noteworthy:

Oh, by the way, do you know anyone I can sign up under so I can offer pet insurance?

I'm sensing some sarcasm lol...and no I don't since I only do health. You'd have to get with a P&C agent.

:nah::no:

P.S. Don't be a dick.

Last edited:
Oh, by the way, do you know anyone I can sign up under so I can offer pet insurance?

I offer pet insurance on my website, there's a link on it. I don't recruit so you'd have to contact the company. There's a link on their site to inquire about it. I did some research first and I think I signed up with the best one out there.

All I wanted to know is if this company is on the up an up..I have issues with giving out all this info on my ss number medicare numbers? Just want to know if I should keep sendin these people all the info they keep askin for? Thank You for your time..

All I wanted to know is if this company is on the up an up..I have issues with giving out all this info on my ss number medicare numbers? Just want to know if I should keep sendin these people all the info they keep askin for? Thank You for your time..

I wouldn't send them my clients info

Back