Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

I found your lost cats here.

Is this your client or Doug's?

Hahaha. I had a lead years ago, and there were 4-5 cats sitting in every window sill on a hot summer day. I got half way to the house and the smell of cat piss was so strong I thought ain't no way. I turned around and went back to my car.

I don't know how anybody could stand the smell. I'll bet the neighbors love people like that.

Hahaha. I had a lead years ago, and there were 4-5 cats sitting in every window sill on a hot summer day. I got half way to the house and the smell of cat piss was so strong I thought ain't no way. I turned around and went back to my car.

I don't know how anybody could stand the smell. I'll bet the neighbors love people like that.

I DK'ed a lead in Evansville, In a few years ago. It was starting to sprinkle rain and I just about didn't get out but I was there and gave it a shot. Fairly decent looking home on the good side of town.

When this lady opened the door the cat litter smell literally knocked me back. I had never experienced anything like that and haven't since.

She only opened the main door and there was still a screen door between us. I'm standing there in a light rain now but that's OK. It's preferable to going in. I'm showing her the lead card and she denies ever sending it in and has no interested.

Fine by me!!:biggrin: Got back in the car and tore the lead up and went on my way. Never been so glad to not get in. They sent in a couple more card, never put a phone number on them so I had to always DK them. But I have a very good memory. When I pulled to that home after that I wouldn't knock anymore. Just trash the lead and move on.

I don't know how they stood it in there. And when they were out they had to carry that smell with them?

There may be business there but someone else can have it.

I DK'ed a lead in Evansville, In a few years ago. It was starting to sprinkle rain and I just about didn't get out but I was there and gave it a shot. Fairly decent looking home on the good side of town.

When this lady opened the door the cat litter smell literally knocked me back. I had never experienced anything like that and haven't since.

She only opened the main door and there was still a screen door between us. I'm standing there in a light rain now but that's OK. It's preferable to going in. I'm showing her the lead card and she denies ever sending it in and has no interested.

Fine by me!!:biggrin: Got back in the car and tore the lead up and went on my way. Never been so glad to not get in. They sent in a couple more card, never put a phone number on them so I had to always DK them. But I have a very good memory. When I pulled to that home after that I wouldn't knock anymore. Just trash the lead and move on.

I don't know how they stood it in there. And when they were out they had to carry that smell with them?

There may be business there but someone else can have it.

hen I first started on teh debit, I had a school teacher that lived like that. The first month I collected, I made the mistake of stepping inside.. The ammonia would take your breath away. After that I always collected while standing on the steps of the front porch. :yes:

I would prefer to not go back through this whole thread for info but I have a question about LSSC?

How does one go about accessing it and seeing if it would help them? My in-laws have a friend that is paying around $800/mo for her meds.

She makes too much for extra help. She may make too much for this too?

I have no interest in being an agent for this. Just want to give them info on where to go or who to call. If there is an agent for LSSC that's willing to work with someone in western Ky on it I will forward this person to them if they want.

I would prefer to not go back through this whole thread for info but I have a question about LSSC? How does one go about accessing it and seeing if it would help them? My in-laws have a friend that is paying around $800/mo for her meds. She makes too much for extra help. She may make too much for this too? I have no interest in being an agent for this. Just want to give them info on where to go or who to call. If there is an agent for LSSC that's willing to work with someone in western Ky on it I will forward this person to them if they want.

Should be able to. They have a new program for people with higher incomes. Talk to Slushpuppy.

I would prefer to not go back through this whole thread for info but I have a question about LSSC?

How does one go about accessing it and seeing if it would help them? My in-laws have a friend that is paying around $800/mo for her meds.

She makes too much for extra help. She may make too much for this too?

I have no interest in being an agent for this. Just want to give them info on where to go or who to call. If there is an agent for LSSC that's willing to work with someone in western Ky on it I will forward this person to them if they want.
First thing I'd do is tell them to go to goodRX.com and see how much they save there. Sometimes it's substantial and doesn't cost a cent to use.

This sounds like a great marketing tool- and a way for me to help some non-licensed folks looking for part-time work! Slushpuppy-I'll send ya a pm if I can, but I'd like to sign up and I appreciate your investment (even this thread...) so you may as well get any overrides I'll make you. (not sure of the forum rules, so apologies if I did this wrong)

it's almost 2016 and lone star is still going strong. it's definitely not a scam and when you go through the training you understand that pharmaceutical companies write out charitable donation to churches, non profits and consumer advocacy groups.

that allows lone star script to fill prescription at extremely discounted rates that you can't find even on the internet.

i recently cut a family's member annual prescription costs from 800 dollars annually to 350 dollars with the Rx mail order program.

lone star is very activity in the medical industry and have price adjuster in most major cities so that people in their membership get cash discounts on meds, medical devices, vision and dental.

it's also an opportunity to create residual income for life insurance agents and health insurance agents for that matter, since our industry require us to know medical history of our clients.

What an marvel ideal,, building a book of business, creating generational wealth all while helping the under insured or people deemed to high income for obamacare to save significantly on medical services.

I invite anyone interested in the lone star industry to email me at [email protected] subject line helping seniors save money

it's almost 2016 and lone star is still going strong. it's definitely not a scam and when you go through the training you understand that pharmaceutical companies write out charitable donation to churches, non profits and consumer advocacy groups. that allows lone star script to fill prescription at extremely discounted rates that you can't find even on the internet. i recently cut a family's member annual prescription costs from 800 dollars annually to 350 dollars with the Rx mail order program. lone star is very activity in the medical industry and have price adjuster in most major cities so that people in their membership get cash discounts on meds, medical devices, vision and dental. it's also an opportunity to create residual income for life insurance agents and health insurance agents for that matter, since our industry require us to know medical history of our clients. What an marvel ideal,, building a book of business, creating generational wealth all while helping the under insured or people deemed to high income for obamacare to save significantly on medical services. I invite anyone interested in the lone star industry to email me at [email protected] subject line helping seniors save money

I spoke with an IMO recently about a prescription drug saving plan that you don't have to be a licensed agent to sell (I guess it's free so it's not really selling ...). I'm gonna guess this would be the plan they were referencing?

Is anyone making any money using Lone star?

I spoke with an IMO recently about a prescription drug saving plan that you don't have to be a licensed agent to sell (I guess it's free so it's not really selling ...). I'm gonna guess this would be the plan they were referencing?

Is anyone making any money using Lone star?

It's been awhile and I could be wrong (but rarely am) but I don't think you have to be licensed to sell it. I talk it up to people when they ask about it but other than that I just direct them to a page on my website if they want more information. The sales on it will buy your beer for the year if you don't drink more than a six pack a month. I use it just to get people to talk and open up to insurance related conversations. PM slushpuppyking for all the info you need on it.

Back