Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

It's been awhile and I could be wrong (but rarely am) but I don't think you have to be licensed to sell it. I talk it up to people when they ask about it but other than that I just direct them to a page on my website if they want more information. The sales on it will buy your beer for the year if you don't drink more than a six pack a month. I use it just to get people to talk and open up to insurance related conversations. PM slushpuppyking for all the info you need on it.

Thanks for the insight, so it pays like $1.50 every time someone uses it?

Thanks for the insight, so it pays like $1.50 every time someone uses it?

I think so, but I don't pay attention to where deposits that small come from. I've only had 2 or 3 people sigh up from the website. To sell more you'd have to talk it up a lot more. I have it on my business card so that's where people find out about it.

wow, 3 years later and this is still being talked about? I was interested in signing up to sell this 3 years ago, and pm'd slushpuppy to contract, but he said he wasn't taking any contracts at the time. Still interested if anyone wants another downline agent

After several months of dealing with this company, I found it to not work for most clients. Commissions were not paid in a timely fashion or not at all. Clients paid fees but did not get medications. Trying to reach service and then once contacted they could not get satisfaction.

In my opinion stay far away from this company.

After several months of dealing with this company, I found it to not work for most clients. Commissions were not paid in a timely fashion or not at all. Clients paid fees but did not get medications. Trying to reach service and then once contacted they could not get satisfaction.

In my opinion stay far away from this company.

After 163 posts on this topic you are the only one that has this complaint. And you joined the forum just today and used your one and only post here?

Some would say "Hmmmmmmmm".

After 163 posts on this topic you are the only one that has this complaint. And you joined the forum just today and used your one and only post here?

Some would say "Hmmmmmmmm".

You've got an "eye" for that type of thing Igor...well, actually 2. Those eyes would be creepy if the weren't so darned funny.:twitchy:

Not to revive an old thread but an agent just referred me to this company to help a client of mine who takes an absurdly expensive Rx. It is now a $35 application fee and $35/mo member fee with 1 drug. The representative said even at $80,000 a year income they should try applying since it is so expensive. Anyone have present experience with this coming?
Now there's RXGO and GlicRX that you can get through FMO's.

Well my client called and put the application in for the $35 fee and now we wait I guess. Representative tried to steal my Medicare client by offering to review their plan very aggressively according to my client. Just something to keep in mind if you use the service
There's no fee on the 2 I listed. Also, with these type of plans, the pharmacy has to accept them or they're useless.

I have used them randomly over the years and have sent a fair few their way.

It does work for some, but not everyone qualifies. There is lots of paperwork/steps and if you client is kind of fussy they will get frustrated with it/the process.

The alternative is to ask their Dr to help them find ways to reduce this. I have found that some Dr's office have staff on hand to do this type of work. Some do not. Its hit and miss.

You can also send the client direct to the makers of the medication to and let them deal with it themselves.

I have found over the years there is a fine line between wanting to help and then trying to do too much for the client.

Back