Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

Sluspuppy you are right in regards to who qualifies. You can have medical insurance and also prescription coverage and still qualify for the free meds. They also have income levels but they take the bottom line so all you FE salesmen that write everything off will qualify as well.

You say the ones you signed up.. How many have actually started to receive their free drugs?

Well it really is a 6 week process so not many, but some. I had a denial and refund too because the person had applied and was approved for Medicaid. Which is fine, it was one of my first sign ups and I didn't think to really qualify her and confirm she wasn't eligible for potential Medicaid assistance. Plus it was nice to see the company does what they say they will do, gladly refund a person if they cannot get them into a program.

Just checking in to see if this thread is on the way to be deleted like the others.;)

Haha yeah let's try to avoid that. I'm a bit puzzled by mustfastpitch's NAA comparison (OUCH man really?) but if that's his opinion he is welcomed to it. I personally see no comparison myself. I've been through the NAA thing and wow....no way.

:no:

Well it really is a 6 week process so not many, but some. I had a denial and refund too because the person had applied and was approved for Medicaid. Which is fine, it was one of my first sign ups and I didn't think to really qualify her and confirm she wasn't eligible for potential Medicaid assistance. Plus it was nice to see the company does what they say they will do, gladly refund a person if they cannot get them into a program.:no:

You have a problem with the truth. There is a $25 application fee that is NON-REFUNDABLE.

What is refundable is the monthly fee. When you apply you pay the $25 ap fee and your first month payment. Minimum of $55. First they get the ap signed by you. Then they send it to your doctor to get it completed and signed by him/her. Anyone selling life insurance knows how long that can take. Once back from the doctor they send it to the different drug companies for approval. I doubt that 6 weeks from the day you apply to the day you receive your meds is anywhere near the norm. The Lone Star site used to say 2-3 months. But in the meantime you are paying the monthly fee. If they don't get you any free or discounted meds they refund the monthly fees you paid. If you applied trying to get 3 free meds but all they could do was get you a discount on one med, you don't get a refund. The $25 ap fee never gets refunded.

Someone could probably go to the free site first and see if they qualify before applying with Lone Star and maybe save the ap fee.

I wish you would be truthful and totally upfront about this program as I think it has a place to help seniors but you are always in a used car salesman marketing mode. The NAA reference is because I feel you are more interested in recruiting and building a downline then helping low income seniors. I would like to hear about the drug maker that allows people above twice the poverty level and those with insurance coverage. Can we get some names?

From what I am reading, it appears no one here knows for sure if it works or not as there is quite a bit of lag time from application to drugs actually being received..

You have a problem with the truth. There is a $25 application fee that is NON-REFUNDABLE.

Incorrect, the application fee is optional and an agent can choose to waive it if they'd like. Also the application fee is refunded under certain circumstances. My medicaid patient got ALL of her money back. Do I really need to screen grab the back office to prove it to you because I will?

I'm all about the truth and transparency so don't test me.

What is refundable is the monthly fee. When you apply you pay the $25 ap fee and your first month payment. Minimum of $55. First they get the ap signed by you. Then they send it to your doctor to get it completed and signed by him/her. Anyone selling life insurance knows how long that can take. Once back from the doctor they send it to the different drug companies for approval.

All of this is told to the client, every last bit. The longest part of the process is getting the prescribing physicians to return their paperwork. Why are you acting as if LSSC is the issue in this step of the process?

I doubt that 6 weeks from the day you apply to the day you receive your meds is anywhere near the norm.

Please educate us on what the norm is all knowing PAP expert..

The Lone Star site used to say 2-3 months. But in the meantime you are paying the monthly fee. If they don't get you any free or discounted meds they refund the monthly fees you paid.

Incorrect. And you talk about truth? The monthly fee is charged only ONCE and never charged again until the client is approved and enrolled. They DO NOT charge the monthly fee again during that 4-6 week process unless during that time the client is 100% enrolled and the service has been completed.

That is a 100% fact.

If you applied trying to get 3 free meds but all they could do was get you a discount on one med, you don't get a refund. The $25 ap fee never gets refunded.

Again you are wrong on the $25 app fee never being refunded. Also YOU TELL the client as you enroll them that what we are attempting to do is get you all the meds but if we can only get you the $120 one (out of $200 worth or whatever) we will still continue the process and the fee is $30. Is that agreeable Mrs. Smith? Or do you not feel the $90 in savings monthly is worth it?

Completely up to the client. It is in their hands to make the choice.

Someone could probably go to the free site first and see if they qualify before applying with Lone Star and maybe save the ap fee.

The client can do anything they wish....but their agent can help them avoid that app fee if that is an issue...

I wish you would be truthful and totally upfront about this program as I think it has a place to help seniors but you are always in a used car salesman marketing mode. The NAA reference is because I feel you are more interested in recruiting and building a downline then helping low income seniors. I would like to hear about the drug maker that allows people above twice the poverty level and those with insurance coverage. Can we get some names?

If you really are a LSSC agent I encourage you to go over all the training material again and the webinar and actually pay attention this time. Seriously you are stating falsehoods and it's not doing anyone any good.

This is beyond opinion, either I'm lying or you are and it surely isn't me.

The more detailed the descriptions of this process gets the worse it sounds to me. Not that I was a fan to start with.

How does one find time to sell insurance if they are fooling with thins RX thing?

The more detailed the descriptions of this process gets the worse it sounds to me. Not that I was a fan to start with.

How does one find time to sell insurance if they are fooling with thins RX thing?

You can't. He already said in another thread that he was so busy with the rx thing that he doesn't have time to be an insurance agent.

You can't. He already said in another thread that he was so busy with the rx thing that he doesn't have time to be an insurance agent.

Also incorrect. I stated the recruiting part was initially more popular and time consuming than I anticipated. That has leveled off and I am back to my normal schedule for the most part.

Do you guys just live to say things to set me off? False statement after false statement......the integrity around here...

:err:

Back