Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

I like the GoodRX.com card also, we use a private label card from RxCut.com that has similar discounts and spreads.

What I like best about GoodRx.com is the coupon for the major chains like RiteAide to get similar spreads for Generics. Most pricing is best with the Grocery store type chains (kmart, walmart, kroger, etc) this is the first one I have seen with a major Pharmacy chain that has the deep discounts without buying their card (RiteAide, Walgreens, CVS).

Can you get these cards in bulk and give them to clients/prospects? Or do they have to sign up for it? How do these cards work? And are you saying we make a spiff every time they use it?

Can you get these cards in bulk and give them to clients/prospects? Or do they have to sign up for it? How do these cards work? And are you saying we make a spiff every time they use it?

You have to give them your assigned #, and they have to sign up for it...or you can order 1,000 cards for $35 with your # on it to hand out. Every prescription they fill with your #, you get a spiff of $1. Check with slushpuppyking, he can tell you more.

Last edited:
You will notice that the discount cards retain the the right to capture your information and remarket to you in the future, either themselve or their partners. I am only aware of one at this time that does not.
The card I pass out actually pays a small residule for every prescription ran on the card and offer discounts through every major pharmacy, ie Costco, Walmart, Target, Kroger,etc and include Pet meds and diabetic supplies. It is easier for my clients to use and covers more than the others I have seen, and I get a little spiff if they use it.
I use it as a thank on my final expense and funeral planning appointments.

Hey inreverse, can you please tell us the name of the company you are using for this service ? Thanks!

MIM :GEEK::idea:

----------

You have to give them your assigned #, and they have to sign up for it...or you can order 1,000 cards for $35 with your # on it to hand out. Every prescription they fill with your #, you get a spiff of $1. Check with slushpuppyking, he can tell you more.

You're not referring to Lone Star by chance are you ? Thanks!

MIM :GEEK::idea:

Lone Star has a prescription discount card you can print right from their site and give away.

But if you are looking to hand out a card with YOUR own RXgroup identifier on it and make money every time it is used then you have to go elsewhere.

Lone Star has a prescription discount card you can print right from their site and give away.

But if you are looking to hand out a card with YOUR own RXgroup identifier on it and make money every time it is used then you have to go elsewhere.

Any ideas on where "elsewhere" is?

Maybe they're not in the business of providing "info"?

We go to the familywize web site to print out discount script card... When meeting with clients that are on a bunch of meds we give them a card, and let them know that all they need to do is ask their pharmicist to look up all their meds and help them to find the ones that are covered by the discount card. The pharmacist will tell them which prescriptions to buy under their insurance and which are better to use the discount cards for...

Old folks with lots of prescription meds will surely be able to save money with the prescription discount card.

I seem to remember there being minimums for an agent to hit every month, otherwise the agent loses his renewals. Is that still the case?
It seems to be a good way to cross sell and to build a renewal base, but the minimums are a deal breaker for me...

Back