Lone Star Script Care? is It Legit?

Incorrect, the application fee is optional and an agent can choose to waive it if they'd like. Also the application fee is refunded under certain circumstances. My medicaid patient got ALL of her money back. Do I really need to screen grab the back office to prove it to you because I will?

I'm all about the truth and transparency so don't test me.

All of this is told to the client, every last bit. The longest part of the process is getting the prescribing physicians to return their paperwork. Why are you acting as if LSSC is the issue in this step of the process?

Please educate us on what the norm is all knowing PAP expert..

Incorrect. And you talk about truth? The monthly fee is charged only ONCE and never charged again until the client is approved and enrolled. They DO NOT charge the monthly fee again during that 4-6 week process unless during that time the client is 100% enrolled and the service has been completed.

That is a 100% fact.

Again you are wrong on the $25 app fee never being refunded. Also YOU TELL the client as you enroll them that what we are attempting to do is get you all the meds but if we can only get you the $120 one (out of $200 worth or whatever) we will still continue the process and the fee is $30. Is that agreeable Mrs. Smith? Or do you not feel the $90 in savings monthly is worth it?

Completely up to the client. It is in their hands to make the choice.

The client can do anything they wish....but their agent can help them avoid that app fee if that is an issue...

If you really are a LSSC agent I encourage you to go over all the training material again and the webinar and actually pay attention this time. Seriously you are stating falsehoods and it's not doing anyone any good.

This is beyond opinion, either I'm lying or you are and it surely isn't me.

Everything Slush is saying here was covered in the training webinar and is accurate according to the training material.

Start posting documents to back up your claims. I would like for everything you say to be true. Lets see some proof. All we get is claims.

Why does the attached Commonly Asked Questions PDF from Lone Star say the $25 fee is non-refundable?
Show and tell us the companies that give free meds to people with insurance.
Show and tell us that the $25 ap fee is optional. It's on the web site. See link below.
Show and tell us what companies give free meds to people making more then two times the fed poverty level.

Here is a link to the web site that shows the $25 fee. Please post where it says it's optional.
Lone Star Script Care - Lone Star Script Care

Here is an attachment from Lone Star. Read no 16.

Attachments

• COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS.pdf
    351.4 KB · Views: 29
Everything Slush is saying here was covered in the training webinar and is accurate according to the training material.

Don't understand Lone Star then. Sounds like they are two faced.

I posted where Lone Star says the $25 is charged and it's non-refundable but you guys say it's optional and refundable. If true why is it both ways?

Every major drug company that I looked at direct and Consumers Report says the guideline is 2x's fed poverty level but Lone Star says twice that. Who gives out the free meds to people over 2x's the poverty level? Why is it a secret? Drug companies I looked at and Consumers Report say it's not for people with covered health insurance but Lone Star says it is. With who? Why the secret?

All seems strange.

Have you enrolled anyone yet? If so what has your experience been like?

Start posting documents to back up your claims. I would like for everything you say to be true. Lets see some proof. All we get is claims.

Why does the attached Commonly Asked Questions PDF from Lone Star say the $25 fee is non-refundable?
Show and tell us the companies that give free meds to people with insurance.
Show and tell us that the $25 ap fee is optional. It's on the web site. See link below.
Show and tell us what companies give free meds to people making more then two times the fed poverty level.

Here is a link to the web site that shows the $25 fee. Please post where it says it's optional.
Lone Star Script Care - Lone Star Script Care

Here is an attachment from Lone Star. Read no 16.

It's optional for the agent....how many times must I say it? There is a $25 application fee but as an agent you can choose to waive it for all your clients.

Why would the website state it is optional? Obviously every client would say "oh and btw yes I'd like to take advantage of the option to NOT pay the fee. Thanks!"

All this is covered in the training material. I'm guessing you aren't really a LSSC agent or you'd know all this.

I will screen grab my refunded client and post it here when I'm back on my PC. That should be all the proof anyone needs...

It's optional for the agent....how many times must I say it? There is a $25 application fee but as an agent you can choose to waive it for all your clients.

Why would the website state it is optional? Obviously every client would say "oh and btw yes I'd like to take advantage of the option to NOT pay the fee. Thanks!"

All this is covered in the training material. I'm guessing you aren't really a LSSC agent or you'd know all this.

I will screen grab my refunded client and post it here when I'm back on my PC. That should be all the proof anyone needs...

If the agent doesn't waive it do they get the money?

I am getting Nexium and also received Effient in the past for free, and I did have prescription coverage but those meds were not covered by my plan. They were sent to me free every 3 months for over a year.

I am getting Nexium and also received Effient in the past for free, and I did have prescription coverage but those meds were not covered by my plan. They were sent to me free every 3 months for over a year.

Clearly you found a loophole to exploit...

:cool:

Here is the form for Pfizer, one of the big ones. It explains the program and you can see how simple it is to fill out. With their program you fill out the form once and they give you a 90 day supply. The doc just calls in refills.

CHECK OUT THE PFIZER FORM:
https://www.pfizerhelpfulanswers.com/files/C2CApp21113_Online.pdf

Maybe take a closer look at the document......states very clearly the assistance is available if you have insurance. I think you have been so quick to discredit LSSC that you didn't read it.

:twitchy:

Here is the screen grab of my client that received a full refund including the application fee:

reverse_zps27b03841.jpg

I'm sorry mustfastpitch but the only thing you've proven here is that you attempted to become an overnight PAP expert to specifically try to discredit LSSC. Not sure if you're an actual LSSC agent at all.

I hate to see every single LSSC thread become such a slugfest but we are industry professionals here and we have a responsibility to tell the truth. Opinions are fine, no issues there, but falsehoods cannot be allowed to stand.

If I made false statements about Lead Connection and Chris I'd get a royal schooling, and it would be well deserved.

If I said Josh's list were incomplete and he gave me far fewer names less than I paid for, I'd get a schooling.

If I claimed Todd lies about his contracts and you don't get nearly the % he claims.....I would be set straight.

If I said FexQuote engine only worked 30% of the time many of you would set the record straight.

My point is if YOU do not care for LSSC, their business model, or using it as a prospecting tool than not an issue. No one is going to tell you to like door knocking if you do not right? But your non interest in the company or PAP(s) in general or even me (if you have beef with me for some reason?) is no excuse to just state falsehoods, claim scam, or make comparisons to junk like NAA.

I am a straight forward, transparent, and honest person. Have a little maturity and try to be the same way.

Last edited:
Don't understand Lone Star then. Sounds like they are two faced.

I posted where Lone Star says the $25 is charged and it's non-refundable but you guys say it's optional and refundable. If true why is it both ways?

Every major drug company that I looked at direct and Consumers Report says the guideline is 2x's fed poverty level but Lone Star says twice that. Who gives out the free meds to people over 2x's the poverty level? Why is it a secret? Drug companies I looked at and Consumers Report say it's not for people with covered health insurance but Lone Star says it is. With who? Why the secret?

All seems strange.

Have you enrolled anyone yet? If so what has your experience been like?

I haven't enrolled anyone yet. If I come across the opportunity to save somebody money, then I will.

----------

The $25 fee is how the agent gets paid.

Latest posts

Back