Looking for Contracts.Newly Licensed.

kalifa18

Expert
After having passed my exams in June 2015 on my first try, California finally issued my Life & Health Insurance license in January 2016.

I'm looking for an FMO, IMO, or Carrier that would be willing to contract me. I already bought E&O 1M/3M. First of all, I have a work permit that I renew every year, that means I am authorized to work in the United States otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get my insurance license.

I consider myself teachable, hard worker and always been a risk taker.
I have some money to invest in my business. I've been following this forum for a while so I have learned some good stuff from here.

I'd would appreciate if someone with experience could tell me if there is a carrier I could apply direct too, in case no FMO would contract me.

You can send me a private message if you so desire.

Thanks

After having passed my exams in June 2015 on my first try, California finally issued my Life & Health Insurance license in January 2016.

I'm looking for an FMO, IMO, or Carrier that would be willing to contract me. I already bought E&O 1M/3M. First of all, I have a work permit that I renew every year, that means I am authorized to work in the United States otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get my insurance license.

I have some money to invest in my business. I've been following this forum for a while so I have learned some good stuff from here.

I'd would appreciate if someone with experience could tell me if there is a carrier I could apply direct too, in case no FMO would contract me.

Thanks

You might be better off doing your own research instead of asking everyone on the Forum to throw their hat in the ring!

In my experience, the ones that approach you, will likely be the ones to stay away from, even though you are "asking for it". lol

I suggest looking for a local agency that can hold your hand and train you before you come on here shopping for contracts.

Thanks

Do us a huge favor...if you dont mind....tell us how many pm's you got trying to court you to be their agent.....and then tell us who it was:D

You might be better off doing your own research instead of asking everyone on the Forum to throw their hat in the ring!

In my experience, the ones that approach you, will likely be the ones to stay away from, even though you are "asking for it". lol

I suggest looking for a local agency that can hold your hand and train you before you come on here shopping for contracts.

I respect your experience, but 61/2 months ago when I was waiting to get my license to be issued you contacted me and we interchanged some messages.I didn't continue because it took 61/2 month for the state of CA to issue my license so didn't make sense to go ahead a that time.I'm open to continue the conversation now because I think you're not a person I should stay away from, but if it is not possible, not a problem.
Thanks for the advice to find a local agency to hold my hand, but is not what I'm looking for.

----------

Do us a huge favor...if you dont mind....tell us how many pm's you got trying to court you to be their agent.....and then tell us who it was:D

No reason to laugh. Good people has contacted me that I'm not going to mention here for respect to their privacy.

I respect your experience, but 61/2 months ago when I was waiting to get my license to be issued you contacted me and we interchanged some messages.I didn't continue because it took 61/2 month for the state of CA to issue my license so didn't make sense to go ahead a that time.I'm open to continue the conversation now because I think you're not a person I should stay away from, but if it is not possible, not a problem.
Thanks for the advice to find a local agency to hold my hand, but is not what I'm looking for.

----------

No reason to laugh. Good people has contacted me that I'm not going to mention here for respect to their privacy.

only scamsters PM newbies. buyer beware

Thanks

If you in California you can contact Adam Hale at Golden Memorial/ Lincoln Heritage for final expense.

Or Greensky (Rick) if you want to do medicare.

Otherwise there are some great Guys who post daily on the forum;

Agentguy5
Rearden
John Galt
Newby
Todd King
360 Financial
EFES

You can't go wrong with anyone or a combination.
I have learnt this over the past 4 years.
I am not a recruiter.

If you in California you can contact Adam Hale at Golden Memorial/ Lincoln Heritage for final expense.

Agentguy5
Rearden
John Galt
Newby
Todd King
360 Financial
EFES

I am not a recruiter.

Thanks for your advice.

Agentguy5
Rearden
John Galt
Newby
Todd King
360 Financial
EFES

I am not a recruiter.

Hey, thanks for the shout out.

Back