Looking for a Friend - GA FE

I was asked to look into this for a family friend in Zephyrhills, FL. First though a little background. I work as a captured agent for a insurance call center so I have access to one quote for him and one quote only. :mad:

If he wasn't a family friend, I would write him but I know he can do better than $91.50 a month. He's a 64 year old male looking for a Guaranteed Acceptance whole life, about 10K.

I have a quote for MET. I was hoping to get one for MOO at least (they have a better graded death benefit).

Yes, it's gotta be GA. I'll gladly pass on the info to the agent without expecting anything in return.

I was asked to look into this for a family friend in Zephyrhills, FL. First though a little background. I work as a captured agent for a insurance call center so I have access to one quote for him and one quote only. :mad:

If he wasn't a family friend, I would write him but I know he can do better than $91.50 a month. He's a 64 year old male looking for a Guaranteed Acceptance whole life, about 10K.

I have a quote for MET. I was hoping to get one for MOO at least (they have a better graded death benefit).

Yes, it's gotta be GA. I'll gladly pass on the info to the agent without expecting anything in return.

65.54 for Gerber

Or give him the number to MOO to enroll over the phone.

----------

65.54 for Gerber

Or give him the number to MOO to enroll over the phone.

But there is a good chance he wouldn't need GA. A lot of companies take some crazy stuff.

Why does he need A GI policy? If you tell us all his health conditions, we can let you know if he would qualify for an underwritten plan. The vast majority of people do.

First day coverage with American memorial. Just find a securus agent to write it! :) Once it's been a year since Stent, he has more options. If close to a year ago he could wait.

I don't think the Securus version will take that. Their version has completely different underwriting and app questions than the version that brokers had.

Back