Looking for Some Final Expense Contracts

fextrooper

Hello everyone,

I am looking for the highest contracts for a few carriers (without proof of production). I have a small agency & am looking to focus on expanding in 2017 now that I have a good foundation.

I have the following offers so far. I am looking for the highest out there:

Transamerica: 120%
Foresters: 130%

If anyone can beat it, please send me a message & we can talk more via phone. Thanks!

Jason

Hello everyone,

I am looking for the highest contracts for a few carriers (without proof of production). I have a small agency & am looking to focus on expanding in 2017 now that I have a good foundation.

If anyone can beat it, please send me a message & we can talk more via phone. Thanks!

Jason

I got what you need.

Hello everyone,

Jason

To go over that with Trans it will require proof of production. If you want the top of the top, then you will need to prove production. If not, then just get as high as you can get and EARN higher comp. Those levels above are not bad, if you are interested, you can look us up. Finalexpenseservices.com

I can get you high contracts, but EXTREMELY high will need proof....that is the companies requirement, not mine.

l41YdxpMYgWYfqnmM.gif

Hello everyone,

Jason

As has been stated already, any IMO can get you those levels with those particular companies. Anything higher and you're going to need proof of production.

Seems like all the recruiters on this forum offer the same levels like they got some kind of agreement or something 0_0 very weird...

In the free market system the competitors will always end up being close.

No one could ever be way high. If he could afford to do that why wouldn't his competitors be doing the same thing? The

No one is way low either. He'd lose too much business unless he went underground and just took advantage of new and ignorant agents.

But there are differences. Even among the tightest competitors. An agent needs to get everything IN PRINT before he signs anything. Never trust verbal quotes from anyone. And NEVER settle for the word STREET. It's a slang word. It doesn't mean anything. Three different agencies can tell you they all give street and that's to make you think they give the same thing. But they could all be different. NUMBERS on a page is the ONLY way to compare. NUMBERS never lie.

Ours is very easy to see. An agent is wise to start with it for their research. Final Expense Commission Levels

Still waiting for a few more offers before I pull the trigger. People say different levels are different proof of production. Nobody is consistent which tells me I could probably get higher still if someone's willing to be honest.

Back