Low Income Zip Codes

I'll never do a 0-50k mailer again. I bet 1/2 the mail cards were 0-10k and dead broke.

I'll never do a 0-50k mailer again. I bet 1/2 the mail cards were 0-10k and dead broke.

That's been my experience with the fixed cost leads I'm using. Majority 0-8K income and about 1/3 are 79-85 yrs old (even had some in 90's) and as you said, dead broke.

It is what it is I guess, just filter through them and try to find some with interest

That's been my experience with the fixed cost leads I'm using. Majority 0-8K income and about 1/3 are 79-85 yrs old (even had some in 90's) and as you said, dead broke. It is what it is I guess, just filter through them and try to find some with interest

I hope that's not one of our fixed cost leads is it?

Newby I've had an agent tell me they've used your leads with the same low income problem. But then again they're not your leads as they're done by lead connections. The problem with fixed cost leads they must be mailed to 0-50k to get the economical returns needed to charge $28. Unfortunately many people in the 0-15k group love free things and love to mail cards in they know nothing about thus you get a lot of people who just don't have the money to buy.

Newby I've had an agent tell me they've used your leads with the same low income problem. But then again they're not your leads as they're done by lead connections. The problem with fixed cost leads they must be mailed to 0-50k to get the economical returns needed to charge $28. Unfortunately many people in the 0-15k group love free things and love to mail cards in they know nothing about thus you get a lot of people who just don't have the money to buy.

You are misinformed. We use several lead vendors. Lead Connections is only one of them.

But You are correct. The best leads are not the set priced ones. Set price leads are always mailed to maximum responders not top quality.

Some agents work best with low income. I never have. I always mail $15,000 to $60,000. Just my personal preference.

I've learned that any fixed cost mailings even in the suburbs of a big city are 80% going to be mailed in by very very low income people mostly on ssdi. I'm also finding out with low income people the word life insurance means little as they think it's free. I think one must work 15-50k and more rural to survive long term in fe. There must be a little interest, a need and of course the means to pay for it or it just won't work long term. Your income bracket mailings is why you can write med sups. 90% of what I've seen are on Medicaid.

I do not want an income filter on the bottom. I certainly want one on the top. Even $40,000 is better than $50,000 in my opinion.

The vast majority of my writes are to people that make less than $1000/mo. And I like it that way. Those are my people.

I get the most referrals in the projects. Problem is that we don't have a lot of projects around here.

I used to work more in the Evansville, In area but I haven't gotten leads there in quite some time.

There may not be gold in those low income replys but there's certainly silver. You just have to be a miner to get to it.:yes:

Back