Low Mail Response Rates?

Dayum!! I know all of those people. The mail carrier, or not carrier in this case, the police chief. Hell I even know the lady that wrote the story.:yes:

There was a case like this here near Cincinnati a long time ago. They found a mail carriers garage that was half full of UN-delivered mail. The guy was less than a year from retirement. He's in the state pen now.

There was a case like this here near Cincinnati a long time ago. They found a mail carriers garage that was half full of UN-delivered mail. The guy was less than a year from retirement. He's in the state pen now.

This guy was on the front page of the local paper yesterday. Making a public apology to all the people that didn't get their mail. He did explain that he delivered all the "important" mail.:laugh:

Just threw away the junk stuff.:1cute:

This guy was on the front page of the local paper yesterday. Making a public apology to all the people that didn't get their mail. He did explain that he delivered all the "important" mail.:laugh:

Was nice of him to pre-sort everyones mail i guess :laugh:

Looks like he would have been smart enough to burn it or throw it in a dumpster.

Well, the internet service providers try to prevent junk emails from reaching our inbox, so who blame him for trying to provide the same service for postal service.

Well, the internet service providers try to prevent junk emails from reaching our inbox, so who blame him for trying to provide the same service for postal service.

Speak for yourself...I love junkmail and SPAM. Now I want some SPAM to go with my SPAM. Insert Monty Python memory here:D

Speak for yourself...I love junkmail and SPAM. Now I want some SPAM to go with my SPAM. Insert Monty Python memory here:D

Ok, so since Ben pointed it out...I have to admit...I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to make my 1,000 post (I spend way to much time on this forum).

The fact that my buddy Matt set this up perfectly without knowing is even better.

I've been a HUGE Monty Python fan since I was 6 years old, yep my parents were degenerates with twisted senses of humor. So in honor of the Great John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Graham Chapman and Michael Palin...

I give...SPAM!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Latest posts

Back