Lupron for Prostrate

PaperHanger

Guru
100+ Post Club
Male 77 non smoking
Diagnosed with prostate cancer 1994, section of cancerous prostrate removed 20 years ago, still taking Lupron. ..is this still considered treatment or is it maintenance? I've never run across this before. Is it possible to actually "have cancer" for 20 years?
I would imagine if it was still there, they'd still be trying to dig it out...

Male 77 non smoking
Diagnosed with prostate cancer 1994, section of cancerous prostrate removed 20 years ago, still taking Lupron. ..is this still considered treatment or is it maintenance? I've never run across this before. Is it possible to actually "have cancer" for 20 years?

Tommy at SNL said he would take it with a client in the exact same situation from a month or two ago.

Male 77 non smoking

That is a strong cancer medication and it will definitely send up a red flag to any FE carrier. Not your usual "maintenance med"!

If he has taken it for that long, and will say so on a phone interview, SNL should approve him as Graded.

Back