Methadone, Amputation and Short

Methadone and heavy narc's are 'modified' with LBL.

I'm losing faith in your program Chris lol. Yeah, I looked at the Rx list and didn't see any dots and thought that was good, but that's a no go.

They have some utility but they definitely have some issues along the way. I tried to get a lady under 60 standard coverage with kidney disease and because book something for back pain it knocked her to modified.

Too short for foresters. She was declined so no go for UHL.

----------

Looks LBL will work if Americo declines. Thanks. How much is this program? Still $50?

Yes, the pricing is currently $49.95 monthly. In addition to Final Expense the system will very soon also be quoting medicare advantage & supplements. Not long after Medicare quoting is launched, we expect to have enrollment through the system added as well.

Chris, HoosierLife forgot to mention the lady has a felony conviction 3 years ago and has no bank account. Who would your tool recommend? :D

Funny. This lady got bumped UP3 so I gotta find somewhere else. This is a $150/mo case.

Any more ideas?

Chris, HoosierLife forgot to mention the lady has a felony conviction 3 years ago and has no bank account. Who would your tool recommend? :D

You kid... but the system will take into account things such as felony convictions, DUI's, drivers license suspensions, incarceration, awaiting trial, ect.

Of course, it's only as good as the consumer is honest with the agent. I keep pushing but the development team isn't quite done with the crystal ball feature.

You kid... but the system will take into account things such as felony convictions, DUI's, drivers license suspensions, incarceration, awaiting trial, ect.

Of course, it's only as good as the consumer is honest with the agent. I keep pushing but the development team isn't quite done with the crystal ball feature.

Yes, I thought about doing something like this when I was a brand new agent. I started working on it but I quickly learned that I was wasting way too much time on it. I tried to learn the carrier UW really well and kept cheat sheets with me. Does this system cross check Rx against the carriers' decline list? If this tool worked really well with both the UW guidelines and Rx lists, then you might have something worthwhile. I would use it IF it worked flawlessly every time.

Back