Methadone, Amputation and Short

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
I got someone who was clean sheeted by a Columbian agent.

69FNT 4'8" 97lb

Had some birth defect that affected her spine and has been in pain all her life. On Oxy and Methadone for 15 years. No drug use history.

Had Gangrene in 2010, 3 toes amputated in 2011 and then a dr in KY hacked off half her foot <-- Her words. She also said there are no good doctors in KY lol.

Then she got MRSA and lost half a leg.

Called Americo and they're ok with the amputation because it wasn't from diabetes. Their Rx guide says Methadone is ok if for chronic pain, but the UW said they couldn't give me an answer until they pull up the Rx and plug it into their super secret formula.

I submitted, but I'm not holding my breath.

Any other company that will take Methadone and amputation not caused by disease?

No she's not in a wheelchair. She has a prosthetic. Yeah, company is that say amputation caused by disease are a no go.

But companies that say amputation because of diabetes would be OK. I might've worded that wrong before

I quickly entered the information into our quote & underwriting matrix. Assuming nothing else is found when applying, the following plans would be options. In this case it all hinges on the fact that the amputations were not due to diabetes.

Foresters, Americo, Liberty Bankers, Mutual of Omaha, Assurity, United Home Life, Royal Neighbors, and several others.

Wow, that was easy!! I love this tool. :)

I quickly entered the information into our quote & underwriting matrix. Assuming nothing else is found when applying, the following plans would be options. In this case it all hinges on the fact that the amputations were not due to diabetes.

Foresters, Americo, Liberty Bankers, Mutual of Omaha, Assurity, United Home Life, Royal Neighbors, and several others.

Wow, that was easy!! I love this tool. :)

Royal Neighbors of America says amputation caused by disease.

Royal Neighbors of America says amputation caused by disease.

Good catch, I appreciate the heads up. I'll check the application and have the team adjust the system to reflect that point.

That's the beauty of having a full in-house development team right here in our offices. If little things pop up I can get them resolved quickly.

Too short for foresters. She was declined so no go for UHL.

----------

Looks LBL will work if Americo declines. Thanks. How much is this program? Still $50?

Back