Might Want to Check this Out

Who is this you speak of, JD?

Sorry, I guess I should have mentioned his name. It's Don Robertson.

If I were ever leave EFES he would be my first call. He just sent me this site today so I haven't spent much time there. I probably should have read it some before linking it but since I trust the guy I just went with it.

I haven't had time to look at this site much yet but I know the guy that designed and operates it and he is a straight shooter and was a heck of an agent when he was in the field.

Insurance Leads

That guy might be a straight shooter & honest & have the best leads ever JD....but if he cant invest in a better website then 1 with all kinds of Google Ads scattered throughout it, Imma have to pass on him, lol!

After 5min, I just closed it!

I realize JD you posted this without really checking it out... but I dont really understand what the site is about? Is it a place to gather to discuss to leads... like a blog? do they want to consult? I guess i dont get it

It appears to be a site just to gather information, make money on clicks through ads, not really anything of real value for an agent or newbie imho. I believe a high school kid that is studying graphic design and some basic programming could have done better...(imho).

Ok, enough bashing..:swoon:

Latest posts

Back