Monumental Debit Card

lsalmans

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know if Monumental will accept a Debit Card issued from wal mart ( GE money bank). They tell me on the phone as long as it issued by a bank, which this is. But then Monumental tells me it cant be a prepaid card. I'm not sure which category this card falls into.

Does anyone know if Monumental will accept a Debit Card issued from wal mart ( GE money bank). They tell me on the phone as long as it issued by a bank, which this is. But then Monumental tells me it cant be a prepaid card. I'm not sure which category this card falls into.

They do accept that card. There are issues with that card on recurring debits but Monumental does take it. If there is an issue with geting paid they will change to direct monthly billing.

They do accept that card. There are issues with that card on recurring debits but Monumental does take it. If there is an issue with geting paid they will change to direct monthly billing.

Okay thanks. Since you seem to have more experience then the New Business Dept in the LA office. On the app with the EFT info Do I just write out the 16 digit number on the front of the debit card? or do i write down the checking number thats linked to the card?

Will monumental take a money order monthly if they switch to direct billing?

Okay thanks. Since you seem to have more experience then the New Business Dept in the LA office. On the app with the EFT info Do I just write out the 16 digit number on the front of the debit card? or do i write down the checking number thats linked to the card?

Will monumental take a money order monthly if they switch to direct billing?

You use the number on the card for the billing just as you would any credit card.

I think Monumental will tell you that they do not acept money orders, but I have a client that had a problem with the drafts on this card we are talking about and they changed her to direct monthly billing. She has been paying by MO for about 6 months now.

Also, Monumental is allowing a few agents to use the Direct Express Debit card for payment. You can't do it unless you are in that trial group. I was allowed to put a couple on it this month as a "trial". The draft was supposed to be on the 5th. I haven't heard anything about it not going through yet so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

If you use the account number and routing number that attached to that GE Money Bank card then you just use it as achecking account and don't fool with the credit/debit card part of it.

You use the number on the card for the billing just as you would any credit card.

I think Monumental will tell you that they do not acept money orders, but I have a client that had a problem with the drafts on this card we are talking about and they changed her to direct monthly billing. She has been paying by MO for about 6 months now.

Also, Monumental is allowing a few agents to use the Direct Express Debit card for payment. You can't do it unless you are in that trial group. I was allowed to put a couple on it this month as a "trial". The draft was supposed to be on the 5th. I haven't heard anything about it not going through yet so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

If you use the account number and routing number that attached to that GE Money Bank card then you just use it as achecking account and don't fool with the credit/debit card part of it.

Okay. Thanks for the info. So have you ever had a client successfully do recurring debits with a Wal Mart card w/ Monumental?

Okay. Thanks for the info. So have you ever had a client successfully do recurring debits with a Wal Mart card w/ Monumental?

Yes. I have a couple that it works just fine on. I also have one with RNA that uses the account number and routing number and it's paid every month just fine.

The issues are with the card. They seem to have a problem with recurring charges. It may be the clients fault, I don't know.

I really prefer to not have to use that card.

I really prefer to not have to use that card.[/quote]

I hear you there.

Thanks for your help.

I would stay away from the pre paid green dot cards. Those things Killed my persistency with Assurity. Any card other than the direct express I run away now.

Hello,
I started using Monumental a couple of months ago.

I wrote a husband and wife together and asked if they had a checking or savings account. He told me checking but only uses his debit card. I took the card info and submitted it Monumental. They payed it out as earned even though it comes out of the same checking account. I was told that the persistantcy level was lower and therefore it goes as earned.

I thought it was kind of strange since it comes fron the same account?

Hello,
I started using Monumental a couple of months ago.

I wrote a husband and wife together and asked if they had a checking or savings account. He told me checking but only uses his debit card. I took the card info and submitted it Monumental. They payed it out as earned even though it comes out of the same checking account. I was told that the persistantcy level was lower and therefore it goes as earned.

I thought it was kind of strange since it comes fron the same account?

Yeah, I forgot to mention that. I'm as earned with them on all business so it doesn't affect me, but that is their rule, credit card and debit card payers are paid as earned to the agent.

Back