Monumental DM Leads?

WateverDood

Expert
I asked a week ago about DM sources---and someone suggested Monumental

I WAS with them and then somehow got "switched" (I dont remember asking or approving or signing a new contract) over to Transamerica

Now I am told that TA does NOT have DM leads---Monumental does. But they dont call it Monumental anymore.

I was told drops are $325/M and there are no prereqs or requirements to write with Monumental (Not sure the Dood on the phone knew what he was talking about)

So---ANYONE use Monumental or whoever they are now--DM leads?

Feedback?

I asked a week ago about DM sources---and someone suggested Monumental I WAS with them and then somehow got "switched" (I dont remember asking or approving or signing a new contract) over to Transamerica Now I am told that TA does NOT have DM leads---Monumental does. But they dont call it Monumental anymore. I was told drops are $325/M and there are no prereqs or requirements to write with Monumental (Not sure the Dood on the phone knew what he was talking about) So---ANYONE use Monumental or whoever they are now--DM leads? Feedback?

It's kinda one of those honor system things...if you buy the leads from Trans...you write trans...you don't have to write it all with them, but you better send them some business.

Their was a FEX agent that got "busted" doing that back in 2013...trans cut him off from doing mail drops.

It's kinda one of those honor system things...if you buy the leads from Trans...you write trans...you don't have to write it all with them, but you better send them some business. Their was a FEX agent that got "busted" doing that back in 2013...trans cut him off from doing mail drops.

Actually been two of them. Trans does want $1,000 in AP for every 1,000 dropped. They aren't real strict on the first few drops but if someone keeps dropping over and over and very little Trans production...it's obvious what's going on.

What I did when I ran Trans leads was drop an equal amount with Lead Connection. Then I looked for cases that were a good fit for Trans with all the leads but wrote cases that weren't a fit for Trans elsewhere regardless of where the lead came from. But I did learn from that about Trans reselling the leads to captive Trans agents after 45 days (may be 90 but it seemed quicker than that) and then they are resold several places after 6-months.

I had one with COPD real bad that I couldn't get to bite on Monumental Standard Smoker rates. I circled back to them later that summer to take another try and they had already been approved Preferred non-smoker by a captive Trans agent. Funny how that works.

Actually been two of them. Trans does want $1,000 in AP for every 1,000 dropped. They aren't real strict on the first few drops but if someone keeps dropping over and over and very little Trans production...it's obvious what's going on. What I did when I ran Trans leads was drop an equal amount with Lead Connection. Then I looked for cases that were a good fit for Trans with all the leads but wrote cases that weren't a fit for Trans elsewhere regardless of where the lead came from. But I did learn from that about Trans reselling the leads to captive Trans agents after 45 days (may be 90 but it seemed quicker than that) and then they are resold several places after 6-months. I had one with COPD real bad that I couldn't get to bite on Monumental Standard Smoker rates. I circled back to them later that summer to take another try and they had already been approved Preferred non-smoker by a captive Trans agent. Funny how that works.

I remember the call when you were talking about it. Funny how people think they can 'get one over' on the company.

Actually been two of them. Trans does want $1,000 in AP for every 1,000 dropped. They aren't real strict on the first few drops but if someone keeps dropping over and over and very little Trans production...it's obvious what's going on.

What I did when I ran Trans leads was drop an equal amount with Lead Connection. Then I looked for cases that were a good fit for Trans with all the leads but wrote cases that weren't a fit for Trans elsewhere regardless of where the lead came from. But I did learn from that about Trans reselling the leads to captive Trans agents after 45 days (may be 90 but it seemed quicker than that) and then they are resold several places after 6-months.

I had one with COPD real bad that I couldn't get to bite on Monumental Standard Smoker rates. I circled back to them later that summer to take another try and they had already been approved Preferred non-smoker by a captive Trans agent. Funny how that works.

That flat out sucks. Did you splain that they had no coverage?

I did but it fell on deaf ears on this lady. I had written the husband a policy though on that first go around. So all was not lost.

Thats good to hear. Ive gotten pretty good at causing "that disturbing feeling" when I run across a smoker written as non smoker, especially if policy is less than a year old. All I do if a wife is involved is look at her, sooooooo Martha, hubby didnt lie, but someone did, no matter, he needs to be written as a smoker, know what I mean, ding, signed app.:1biggrin:

I asked a week ago about DM sources---and someone suggested Monumental

I WAS with them and then somehow got "switched" (I dont remember asking or approving or signing a new contract) over to Transamerica

Now I am told that TA does NOT have DM leads---Monumental does. But they dont call it Monumental anymore.

I was told drops are $325/M and there are no prereqs or requirements to write with Monumental (Not sure the Dood on the phone knew what he was talking about)

So---ANYONE use Monumental or whoever they are now--DM leads?

Feedback?

My returns were the lowest with these leads. You get what you pay for, in this case. FYI, I dropped over 10,000 pieces in different areas and at different times. It became clear to me that something was not quite right with Trans/Monu.

Try Jenmarco or The Lead Connections and if your in an area with terrible returns, there are places to get Fixed Cost Leads too!

Welcome to the FE market!

My returns were the lowest with these leads. You get what you pay for, in this case. FYI, I dropped over 10,000 pieces in different areas and at different times. It became clear to me that something was not quite right with Trans/Monu.

Try Jenmarco or The Lead Connections and if your in an area with terrible returns, there are places to get Fixed Cost Leads too!

Welcome to the FE market!

I can understand some variation in lead returns but---WHY would they vary this much? What was different about Monumental drops that made them different?

I believe 2 reasons. I haven't seen Trans Dm leads but I believe they mention life insurance which will knock a return rate to 1/2 % from 1% using a e-64 card. Even need a lead for there $28 fixed cost lead uses a generic e-64 card with no mention of life insurance.Also i'm sure Trans data list is trash. Any one successful will have leads coming from all directions such as Dm,Tm and net leads. Run appts 3 days a week and door knock 2-3 days a week is a bullet proof way to succeed.

Latest posts

Back