Monumental Leads

GTC1

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Are these still available? What is the current price? In order to get them, do I just need to be contracted with Monumental/TA, or is there some production requirement? Is the lead vanilla generic like the E-64?

It is like $330/1000 and I do believe you have to be contracted with them or contracted with an IMO that has access to their lead program. It states "Final expense insurance" program and has the boxes to check for amounts. The returns vary by state but from what I have read and heard the returns are pretty low - less than 1%.

Lead response rates were low for me and the time that it takes to get copies of the lead card via email takes longer than some of the other vendors - like lead connections for example.

Are these still available? What is the current price? In order to get them, do I just need to be contracted with Monumental/TA, or is there some production requirement? Is the lead vanilla generic like the E-64?

It's pretty vanallia. Does require production.

Who are your preferred carriers?

Partial to SNL, AmCon, RNA and Oxford. I hate trying to get into with anyone at TA...That and they just APS' ed an applicant...on SIWL?!? Probably the last app I send them in a while...guy was on some crazy meds and in his early 50's or I would've put him with RNA (price).

I've got a ton of carriers in my bag, but those seem to be my go tos right now. The others are purely niche, Settlers (young fatties), standard(price buster), americo(pipe/dippers), UHL (high FV and older dememtia), 5 star (direct bill/graded) and Kemper (obvious). I've got some others but that's a decent overview of my bag.

Partial to SNL, AmCon, RNA and Oxford. I hate trying to get into with anyone at TA...That and they just APS' ed an applicant...on SIWL?!? Probably the last app I send them in a while...guy was on some crazy meds and in his early 50's or I would've put him with RNA (price).

I've got a ton of carriers in my bag, but those seem to be my go tos right now. The others are purely niche, Settlers (young fatties), standard(price buster), americo(pipe/dippers), UHL (high FV and older dememtia), 5 star (direct bill/graded) and Kemper (obvious). I've got some others but that's a decent overview of my bag.
That is a nice overview. What about the older fatties? Also, what about copd, if not Mon/TA?

Back