Monumental Life Contracts

G

Is it possible to get a general agent contract through Monumental Life? The only ones I have been offered are agent appointment. Is there a difference between the two? If anyone can offer me a general agent contract for them between 115 & 120% let me know. Thanks.

One thing you could do is call a regional office and ask for advice on where to find out. A couple of weeks ago I got a number for the one in Tampa and talked to a sales manager that set me up with the online contract. I decided not to finish it because I read that they won't vest you. I was supposed to call back and talk to the DM but haven't yet. I decided to go another route. But the contact information is below. Keep in mind that this is only a place to start and he may not be the one to answer all your questions, but he may be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Tampa area Monumental office
813-676-3862
DM is Vince

One thing you could do is call a regional office and ask for advice on where to find out. A couple of weeks ago I got a number for the one in Tampa and talked to a sales manager that set me up with the online contract. I decided not to finish it because I read that they won't vest you. I was supposed to call back and talk to the DM but haven't yet. I decided to go another route. But the contact information is below. Keep in mind that this is only a place to start and he may not be the one to answer all your questions, but he may be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck.

813-676-3862
DM is Vince

Do not speak to a Monumental career shop. Go with an IMO for Monumental. Big difference. Not only in contracts but also for the rates. The career shop rates are higher than for independents.

Contact Jacob above or Todd King here at the forum.

813-676-3862
DM is Vince
I believe that is Transamerica's career agent (captive?) shop in Tampa. They advertise for agents on CL all the time.
EDIT: What JDeasy said above!!!!

I believe that is Transamerica's career agent (captive?) shop in Tampa. They advertise for agents on CL all the time.

Yea, that would explain why the contract they set me up on has a 'no vesting' clause. But I wasn't suggesting he call them for the purpose of becoming a CA, but rather a way to get an additional number for what he really wants.

For that level of contract, you will need proven production and/or agents under contract that combined will produce at a high enough amount to get a contract above Street Level.

Contact me to discuss if you want to know more.

Second to who Josh recommended...Todd King is the man! I bet he would even throw in a case of Miller High Life, if you contracted under him

Latest posts

Back